Conspiracy Theory Pizzagate *DEBUNKED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with that.

Wikileaks is not recognized as kosher by the ministry of truth....Even with 100% track record.

The MSM & Western intel agencies, on the other hand........................
Wrong.

1) These e-mail leaks were timed to destabilise Hillary's presidential campaign. Assange admitted this. Clearly, Wikileaks have an agenda.
2) What Wikileaks publish is 100% kosher. However the "pizzagate" interpretations of the Podesta e-mails are pure fantasy, as is much of the "facts" surrounding this conspiracy theory.
3) No one "trusts" the MSM, but it's a whole lot better than "my crazy conspiracy" on YouTube.

Must've been about to crack it open

Apparently he ripped the McCann's off for years, to the tune of a quarter of a million dollars....But he must have still had info & held onto it.

I'd say he was connected but was seen as too much of a risk given his drinking issues.....Probably threatened an insider to expose what he actually did find, given he was high in debt & got knocked off as a result.

I think we'd all be horrified to know the extent of sexual abuse perpetrated upon young children.

I don't speak from first hand experience, as to the best of my knowledge I wasn't abused, but could tell you stories from people I know that would simply repulse and then anger decent people.

Don't for a minute think that just because you wouldn't do it, that others wouldn't.....even your best friend. Keep the kids safe.

I think we'd all be horrified to know the extent of sexual abuse perpetrated upon young children.

I don't speak from first hand experience, as to the best of my knowledge I wasn't abused, but could tell you stories from people I know that would simply repulse and then anger decent people.

Don't for a minute think that just because you wouldn't do it, that others wouldn't.....even your best friend. Keep the kids safe.
It's scary to think.

Last month there was an article on the news.com.au site about a young boy in the 70's or 80's who was a victim of a paedophile ring. Was absolutely sickening the stories of how he'd be passed around at truck stops, bashed and raped. He is thankfully OK now and I think runs an anti sex trafficking group.

He said that there were about 10 people in the ring, I think all men but maybe 1 woman from memory. These days it would be easy with the internet, but you just have to wonder how the hell a ring gets formed back then? It should be hard enough to find 1 other 'person' who is involved in it, let alone 10. It's not exactly something that you can bring up in a conversation - "Hey, do you like ******* kids?"...

There has to be a lot more of it going on than we like to think, and that is terrifying. As much as I would love all of this topic to be a bogus conspiracy, it's extremely sad that it probably isn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ah the old 'i don't know it for myself but i've heard stories that i'm not going to tell you..'.

that's a tired-ass trope of s**t conspiracy.

ah the old 'i don't know it for myself but i've heard stories that i'm not going to tell you..'.

that's a tired-ass trope of s**t conspiracy.

I don't come here to make up stories for some ego-kick.
I'd love to say that there is no such thing as the old craving for the young, but I'm not quite that naive.

I don't care to share my experiences of people very close to me having been molested by their parents, their parents' friends and a mix of both, on this board.
You care to call me out as a liar, do you? You prerogative, but you'd be ever so wrong.

I blame Trump for not going thru with his word about draining the swamp and putting the Clinton's in prison.

Yeah....But he replaced them by putting Goldman Sachs in charge of the U.S economy.

That's like swapping a cage full of hyenas over for a bunch of crocodiles FFS.

Far be it from me to question the quantity and quality of...evidence... on this matter, things I have an issue with are why would the alleged perpetrators compile an elaborate code and symbolism for child trafficking and abuse, and then proceed to publish these on public social media accounts?

Far be it from me to question the quantity and quality of...evidence... on this matter, things I have an issue with are why would the alleged perpetrators compile an elaborate code and symbolism for child trafficking and abuse, and then proceed to publish these on public social media accounts?
Arrogance and self entitlement. It was cryptic still

Arrogance and self entitlement. It was cryptic still
The Catholic Church has been destroyed as an institution in the western world by its child sex abuse trafficking and cover up. The church operated in secret to cover up the abuse and it still was uncovered and exposed. Logically it makes no sense to run something like this and leave a trail of public breadcrumbs for investigators and the public, especially for crimes as heinous as those alleged.

The Catholic Church has been destroyed as an institution in the western world by its child sex abuse trafficking and cover up. The church operated in secret to cover up the abuse and it still was uncovered and exposed. Logically it makes no sense to run something like this and leave a trail of public breadcrumbs for investigators and the public, especially for crimes as heinous as those alleged.

That will explain why it's been shut-down & attempted to be covered-up entirely....Including Hilary's 'fake-news' claims, well before Trump coined the term....Complete with set-up shooter in down town DC.

All the evidence came via Wikileaks....So it was hardly put out there for general-public consumption.....And last I checked, Assange still remains a political prisoner & Hilary had plans to drone strike him in an embassy in London FFS.

Not to mention young Ben Swan, who spilled the beanz on National T.V, getting sacked immediately thereafter.

Yep....Nothing to see here whatsoever.

You seem somewhat confused as to the specific details on this one.....To say the least.

Pizza-gate is about the supply of children for sex to those sickos on the Beltway.....The billionaires, on the other hand, have all been implicated via the Epstein trial case, of trafficked child-sex slaves, on his paedo island paradise.

A fallguy or two went down in the Catholic Church, but the larger operations continued and perpetrators protected.
All these pizzagaters are top echelon government and corporation people, with massive power, and look how many journalists have been murdered for covering Pizzagate. The whole thing has gone quiet, and the perpetrators/suspects still protected.
The govts/powerful of the world have been operating pedofile networks for DECADES and never got busted. Many many famous cases in the past. They still continued to run them for decades after (thru till today) even when stories and witnesses started to emerge in the 70's. 50 years later, no one of any import has been tried. To bury your head in the sand and surmise it's fake news is the worst thing. People still so naive and innocent, believing the world is all fair, govts are elected, they do things FOR the people, they aren't all free mason satanist neo-nazi zionist jesuits who play with the world and construct a false reality for the populations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back