Conspiracy Theory Pizzagate *DEBUNKED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity I went through this thread recently and did a count. More than half of the videos have been taken down. Censorship in overdrive! Also noticed Isaac Kappy hasn't backed down, or been sued yet!
Honestly it's a shame that this didn't take off. There's not a lot of 'conspiracy theories' that I believe in or feel are true, but this one is one of the most shady IMO.

As I said it's a shame it got swept under the rug because there is a s**t ton of info that is really damning. But it doesn't have the legs of 9/11 or JFK

Honestly it's a shame that this didn't take off. There's not a lot of 'conspiracy theories' that I believe in or feel are true, but this one is one of the most shady IMO.

As I said it's a shame it got swept under the rug because there is a s**t ton of info that is really damning. But it doesn't have the legs of 9/11 or JFK
There is an offshoot, with some people thinking the dude who shot up comet ping pong pizza parlour was mind controlled to do it so as to end any discussion surrounding the shop, links to paedos and pizzagate in general.

Whether that's true or not, discussion certainly has decreased since the incident...

Isaac Kappy jumped off a bridge in Arizona to his death on Monday. Still gathering details, but he left a note and I'll update this post later.

Now that's interesting!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is not a conspiracy theory

We need to go one step further in asking the patently obvious question.....Why on earth is the conspiracy board being hidden as a sub-forum under the Mysteries & Paranormal board?.....Clearly, it's a means to openly sleight & demean its standing & reputation right from the get-go.

An utterly pathetic self-evident agenda.

We need to go one step further in asking the patently obvious question.....Why on earth is the conspiracy board being hidden as a sub-forum under the Mysteries & Paranormal board?.....Clearly, it's a means to openly sleight & demean its standing & reputation right from the get-go.

An utterly pathetic self-evident agenda.
i understand "conspiracy theories" is like a dirty word still in culture. People still mock and roll their eyes at this phenomenon called CT.
But it's not only growing as a strand of entertainment and information, but also growing more accepted.
It IS time it was its on board, happily flying its flag alongside other boards like GD, Sport, Movies, etc.

I'm against all this, but...this is simply evolution of the human species. The curtain is being raised on it. It's disgusting but it cannot be stopped as the ruling elite control, fund, and imagine the evolution of the human species. An allegory of the Tower of Babel, perhaps. But it's so firmly entrenched since even before the Industrial Evolution.

I'm against all this, but...this is simply evolution of the human species. The curtain is being raised on it. It's disgusting but it cannot be stopped as the ruling elite control, fund, and imagine the evolution of the human species. An allegory of the Tower of Babel, perhaps. But it's so firmly entrenched since even before the Industrial Evolution.

What makes you think that Darwinistic 'evolutionary theory' is not a part of their socio-engineering agenda?

What makes you think that Darwinistic 'evolutionary theory' is not a part of their socio-engineering agenda?
I'm just saying they can't be stopped really. Theyre the social-engineers, the controlling elite, they imagine and create the future. That evolution can't be taken from them until someone(s), an opposing ideology, a group of intellectuals/powerful, start controlling things and engineering it another way.

I'm just saying they can't be stopped really. Theyre the social-engineers, the controlling elite, they imagine and create the future. That evolution can't be taken from them until someone(s), an opposing ideology, a group of intellectuals/powerful, start controlling things and engineering it another way.

Tis all human folly GG.....You can't alter the laws of nature, including man....Gods own Divine Comedy.

Tom Hanks and Others Outed as Pedogate Abusers
July 30, 2018

8a1348_946036b6182e422f9d8a1984cc644a88~mv2.jpg

Before we get started, realize that silence from the accused points towards guilt. Every name on our list have refused to file lawsuits of defamation. The reason is: They are afraid to take their case to court, for very obvious reasons.

With that said, Tom Hanks is one of the latest Hollwood elites to be accused of taking part in pedogate. He was recently outed by Sarah Ruth Ashcraft, who claimed he had raped her when she was only 13 years old.

"I was 13, it was in Birmingham, MI; his son Collin was also there and went off with my dad. I remember sitting on his lap and him talking to me, he was being sweet (if you can call it that). Unfortunately, I don't have the whole memory reconstructed yet, so I wasn't going to say anything about this yet, and I wanted to respect his son Colin's privacy. But when I saw him speaking out about Trump and the media today, I felt compelled to say what I know so far. I have a long way to go before I will have all of my memories back, and I know many will not believe me, especially as I am currently unable to recount every sordid detail. I wish I had more of the memory right now but the nature of Trauma Based Mind Control and Tertiary Structural Dissociation makes it very hard to recover complete, coherent memories. If I remember more I will share more", Ashcraft said.

8a1348_cd6090a0cb634f5aae2442b4060d1bba~mv2.jpg

"The number one problem in Hollywood is, and has always been – pedophilia!” Corey Feldman correctly stated. What a shame Corey didn’t just name names when he had all the cameras on him, like we all have. Naming names is the only way victims are going to expose the CIA child trafficking operation behind 99% of child kidnapping and child sex trafficking.

Perverted predator Harvey Weinstein is being scapegoated to cover for the truth about Hollywood – famous male AND FEMALE pedophile actors and producers who like to rape kids.

Head Hollywood actress MERYL STREEP is of one them! She prefers to have sex with 14 year old girls at specially organized Hollywood pedophile parties.

That’s why Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks get on so well post-Harvey Weinstein and the #sheknew scandal, why Meryl Streep supported convicted pedophile anal rapist of a 13 year old drugged girl at Jack Nicolson’s house, and why she called Weinstein “God” during an acceptance speech.

8a1348_8a3d560566ad4361812e46dab1970ee8~mv2.png

Like Aussie actor Anthony LaPaglia said, anyone who has been in Hollywood for 5 years or more knew about Harvey Weinstein. Meryl Streep lied.

Tom Hanks and Meryl Streep teamed up with another Hollywood pedophile – Steven Spielberg, to make a s**t film together. Spielberg has been raping kids for decades, along with his pedo buddy George Lucas – whom the entire cast of Star Wars had to have sex with in order to get their parts. Carrie Fischer said she had to sleep with George Lucas to get the part of Leia – and mysteriously died weeks later.

Hollywood actor, Isaac Kappy, recently outed a number of big names, including Tom Hanks. He claims to know them all very well and even described personal details, such as the layouts of the inside of their houses and secret rooms in specific locations within the homes.

Not sure if been bought up but Isaac Kappy was suicided in May this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back