Conspiracy Theory Pizzagate *DEBUNKED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like someone shot out his tire while driving, fleeing from someone. On the UNDER-pass he was traveling. So on the side of the road, he then ventures up onto the OVER-pass bridge by foot, and "forces" himself off the bridge with two teenagers trying to stop him from jumping. Almost sounds like the two "teenagers" were just two operatives who pushed him off the bridge onto oncoming traffic.

As in they die in other ways, or?
no as in some just never die and live on whereas others die. eg, say alex jones, hes been sprouting CTs and the elite sex parties and satanism for years and hes still around whereas someone like that dude who first reported pizzagate ended up being threatened if he didnt reign back

no as in some just never die and live on whereas others die. eg, say alex jones, hes been sprouting CTs and the elite sex parties and satanism for years and hes still around whereas someone like that dude who first reported pizzagate ended up being threatened if he didnt reign back
I think you're talking about the GOAT... Ben Swann

I think you're talking about the GOAT... Ben Swann
yeah examples like that. swann gets immediately threatened and stopped or else death, jones makes a career of it and no death tho he really went hard. and there are hundreds such examples where one celebrity speaks out and stays alive while another like kapp gets killed. or even victims blowing the whistle, many got murdered for exposing it, whilst say someone like sarah ashcroft tells about tom hanks and no death.

not saying theyre lying or anything just curious why some live and some dont, who speak out, be they victim, family, celebrity or reporter

Jones eventually changes his stance and said PG was BS tho. Whether or not he truly feels that way is a different story tho
i mean originally he made that bohemian Grove video that exposed it all, broke the story, when people just never believed whatsoever. that was decades ago.

i mean originally he made that bohemian Grove video that exposed it all, broke the story, when people just never believed whatsoever. that was decades ago.

Jones for mine, has always been an establishment owned dis-information plant….He's there to discredit CT's.

His 'blame the Muslim's' for everything stance pretty well cemented that.....Once people cottoned-on he was a Zionist puppet, only then did they shut him down.

Doing a bit of reading lately on the whole mk ultra brainwashing stuff. Never really took much notice of it all before even though I’ve been reading this forum for quite sometime now.

It makes sense really. Torture someone to the edges of insanity and you’re bound to get a few who survive and turn into mind controlled slaves.

I mean, they have been doing it in a similar way in the armed forces all around the world for a long time. The intense training for elite units like Navy seals, SAS etc etc.

Break them mentally down until they submit and become zombies of war.
Able to withstand sleep deprivation, endure severe conditions under immense stress etc.

The Handmaidens Tale is a fascinating show in that it focuses on how easily it would be to turn a human into a slave.
When you have the constant threat of death at any givin minute, no way to escape and loss of complete freedom ..the natural human instinct to survive would kick in.

With kids, it would be even easier because obviously they are helpless in every way against adults. Add severe trauma and torture to it all and they wouldn’t stand a chance sadly.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah examples like that. swann gets immediately threatened and stopped or else death, jones makes a career of it and no death tho he really went hard. and there are hundreds such examples where one celebrity speaks out and stays alive while another like kapp gets killed. or even victims blowing the whistle, many got murdered for exposing it, whilst say someone like sarah ashcroft tells about tom hanks and no death.

not saying theyre lying or anything just curious why some live and some dont, who speak out, be they victim, family, celebrity or reporter
I think potentially Jones is so 'loopy' that he's almost too unbelievable to worry about. The Sandy Hook thing still hangs over his head, so for the most part they have made him (and he's at times made himself out) to be almost beyond the realms of being believable, therefore he isn't so much of a threat. Kappy and others are more calm, intelligently and methodically putting their case forward which on face value seems more believable. So more of a potential threat. It's almost as if it's all about how the message is conveyed to the public, rather than the message itself.

Was reading a Rian Johnson interview from the article below, and this caught my eye....

I understand that you have publicly called for the imprisonment of Tom Hanks and I'm wondering if you can elaborate on that a bit?

I think we've seen, with this recent whistleblower situation, that I've been right all along. I'm finally being proved right, and the LameStream media is finally coming around to seeing the truth about the most evil man in the universe.

The logic for some is that "well the owner of Comet Pizza tweeted that he doesn't have a basement, so the whole theory is destroyed. Make sure you disregard the dozens of suspicious emails, photos, and FB posts. Anyone who hints at the possibility of an elite pedo ring must now be ridiculed into silence".

The logic for some is that "well the owner of Comet Pizza tweeted that he doesn't have a basement, so the whole theory is destroyed. Make sure you disregard the dozens of suspicious emails, photos, and FB posts. Anyone who hints at the possibility of an elite pedo ring must now be ridiculed into silence".

Yeah, because builders don't have to submit plans to council for approval that remain on the record

So all s**t aside, what proof do you need that the basement doesn't exist? Do they need to demolish the building, because who then pays to rebuild if no basement exists?

Yeah, because builders don't have to submit plans to council for approval that remain on the record

So all s**t aside, what proof do you need that the basement doesn't exist? Do they need to demolish the building, because who then pays to rebuild if no basement exists?
My point is that we need not write off the entire theory if one or two variables are incorrect. The basement rumour was based on FB pictures of a basement from their account with a disturbing caption and disturbing comments below it. Maybe it's under another building. Maybe it doesn't exist at all. That doesn't mean all the other evidence should be ignored.

Epstein naming his plane "Lolita Express" is outrageous proof that these people are not afraid to hide in plain sight. For the unaware, Lolita is a 1950s novel about a middle aged man's obsession over a 12 year old girl. He becomes her step father to get access to her.

My point is that we need not write off the entire theory if one or two variables are incorrect. The basement rumour was based on FB pictures of a basement from their account with a disturbing caption and disturbing comments below it. Maybe it's under another building. Maybe it doesn't exist at all. That doesn't mean all the other evidence should be ignored.

Epstein naming his plane "Lolita Express" is outrageous proof that these people are not afraid to hide in plain sight. For the unaware, Lolita is a 1950s novel about a middle aged man's obsession over a 12 year old girl. He becomes her step father to get access to her.

1) anyone dismissing Epstein over pizzagate is an idiot

2) again, what proof do you need? You have hooked the unloseable argument, as long as a small part of the argument is possible, it should be treated as true

So again, what do you need to dismiss pizzagate as internet bs that some nuffies took far too seriously?

1) anyone dismissing Epstein over pizzagate is an idiot

2) again, what proof do you need? You have hooked the unloseable argument, as long as a small part of the argument is possible, it should be treated as true

So again, what do you need to dismiss pizzagate as internet bs that some nuffies took far too seriously?
Conversely, I could ask how much evidence do you require refuting the theory to no longer have an open mind about it? Because the debate became extremely partisan during an election year, it seemed to only take one tweet for the MSM, Snopes, Wikipedia etc to give it a fat "debunked" label.

I fully support the assumption of innocence, I'm just talking about having an open mind. I'm tipping that 99% of those who ridicule any suggestion of pizzagate have never explored any of the evidence for it. Have you? Best case scenario is that the guys running the restaurant had an incredibly sick sense of humour. Would you be comfortable taking children there when they talk about disabled infants at their restaurant this way? One example of many, which have never been refuted.

images.jpeg-189.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back