Conspiracy Theory Pizzagate *DEBUNKED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 gallons a week seems a bit much. Isn't that over 30 litres? That would be like draining her completely of blood everyday. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that didn't happen.

audio of Britney. She definitely says 8 gallons around 5-6 minutes in.

sounds like this is not about sex slave stuff, more being chemically controlled after her “breakdown” many years back.

the real deal. Paul Bonacci. Check other interviews out. He won his case against the American Government in court. Larry King was let out of prison by George Bush Jnr by memory.

To think this is the Top of politics in America in our time.

Last edited:
I’m posting this here just because we’ve previously been discussing the topic in this thread

🙁

oEIvIKM.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that is the most horrific, sad and disturbing interview I’ve ever seen

if you don’t believe that satanic rituals with murder and torture go on after watching that poor girl’s testimony then you never will

if you don’t believe that satanic rituals with murder and torture go on after watching that poor girl’s testimony then you never will
It’s another world most people heads can’t get around.

That’s how they get away with it.

It’s another world most people heads can’t get around.

That’s how they get away with it.

incredible but not surprising that Leslie had doubts on her story and even asked her straight up if it was some kind of figment of her own imagination

the testimony of being taken to a mansion or castle in the English countryside is straight out of Eyes Wide Shut

******* monsters those people

That's what pisses me off when people conclude that stuff like satanic stuff definitely doesn't exist. So many young people all give the same story and are clearly in distress when recalling events and you have the gull to say it's not real?

That's what pisses me off when people conclude that stuff like satanic stuff definitely doesn't exist. So many young people all give the same story and are clearly in distress when recalling events and you have the gull to say it's not real?

People learn history in a secular way. Power of modern church hidden.

Fwoy
Fwiw…some stuff I came across…< cut and paste >

WATCH THE WATERS was a double meaning message from Q /..../in one way Q knew the Deep State was going to use HAARP to kill people and bring in Climate Change through CHAOS and destruction through weather >> [DS] FINAL CARDS>keep charade going_ cover up pandemic/EXPOSER of stolen election>>CONFUSION<//

_On the the other hand Q knew flooding the tunnels was essential and kept the OPS. CONTROLLED with no Innocent civilians killed/or minimal.

>When [DS] used HAARP and weather modification weapons ( FLOODS) they killed intentionality in their black OPS. for maximum effect and destroyed innocent lives, homes and communities.. But at the same [THEY] were putting them selves in jeopardy in the hands of crime/CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. Each event created by the CABAL deep state brought out the SLEEPERS/AGENTS/crooked politicians ,military INTEL, scientist, ext.ect in all countries across the world/EXPOSURE<<Shining light in the dark

_ (WHITE HATS MILITARY/watched( documented) and see the crimes committed)

_the last part of WATCH the Waters is a NUCLEAR _EVENT<<< NK>>> SCARE NECESSARY

Stay vigilant PATRIOTS/ANONS/FRIENDS)FAM

.>INCOMING>>SHIPPING/CARGO/>>MAJOR DISRUPTIONS>> HALT ⚠

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sad INTEL i didn't want to share//but it makes sense now to share since the German broadcast of the 600 dead babies is being talked about.

_Last year in Five_Finger lakes in the U.S. where a larger portion of underground tunnels and Sub-tunnels are located that run thru the East Coast Into Canadian territories ...a large Military operation took place in October... And some 200 hundred Soldiers were killed fighting in the underground tunnels>> Black hats trapped the soldiers and exploded the underground base and Tunnel line in the different areas connecting to Five-finder lakes

D U.M.B.s

_ since this event last year... The current operations have been destroying the TUNNELS at a faster and massive unprecedented levels. MOST of the NEW operations don't go into the tunnels but give WARNINGs through robotics that travel the TUNNELS....>> and word is if the [DS] bases and commands don't surrender, there is no second chance for surrender and everything is DESTROYED .

>Gene Decode also gave hints to this operation where several good (200he said also) soldiers died... Several other leaks talk about this sad event that happened and changed the way Operations are approached now.

GG.exe
600 babies dont wash up out of nowhere unless some kind of flooded tunnel....especially if theyre recently dead babies, not skeleton decomposed babies from say a mass grave site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back