Conspiracy Theory Pizzagate *DEBUNKED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trump not implicated in any pedo stuff then?
It would seem that he isn't

(1) Trump was the only former Epstein acquaintance who spoke at length and unguardedly to prosecutors against E. in 2009.
(2) The Trump administration has been successfully and publicly chasing down pedo networks.
(3) Trump signed EOs that allow military tribunals, property seizure, and the death penalty against human traffickers.
(4) Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago and all his properties permanently when the latter was discovered "recruiting" an underage girl in a private room, and cut ties thereafter.
(5) Trump never visited Epstein’s island
(6) This is harder to defend briefly, but there is substantive evidence that the 8chan (now 8kun) "Q" account is closely associated with Trump. If so, then through Q, Trump is doing a LOT to bring down the pedo rings. Q has done more than anyone to blow the lid off Epstein.

v5i2mppkkmq41.png

I think those who are saying they are white hats are really just a diff shade of black hats tbh
I think theyre just sacrificing/cutting loose those below them (clintons and lower plus some celebs) and then we all think that its the good guys beating the bad guys
When in fact trump's not part of any white hat brigade he is just the showman (as the presidents always are) put out the front pushing the clamp down agenda and the decrease in numbers globally

Him getting in was the plan all along by the Elite but its being made to look like a 'wtf is going on here??" scenario.
Then some arrests and indictments, a ******* lot of indictments rumors of celebs getting out and trafficking, plus pedo s**t, makes it look like there really is a white hat brigade coming in to drain the swamp.

Bullshit
I aint buying it
Yeah sure the swamps being drained.
But the elite, the true runners of the whole shabang....have the hand on the plug chain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was hard to watch, so many things in there shown and mentioned id never heard of before. Like all the dead kids grinded into meat that is used in McDonalds burgers to destroy evidence.
Not watching it but that graphic says 25,000 missing in Australia? I would think it was a bigger deal if that wasn’t the case?

Not watching it but that graphic says 25,000 missing in Australia? I would think it was a bigger deal if that wasn’t the case?
I believe that those "missing" figures include children who are reported as lost, but are then found (usually shortly afterwards). Such cases may still generate a police report and therefore comprise the vast majority of those declared "missing". The number who are never found would be far lower.

Thats nimber of missing kids PER YEAR too :(

Btw, i mentioned it early in this thread, but ages ago a child sex slave in australia, whose family immigrated here from Nazi Germany, who said her grandfather was one of the early originators of pedo rings etc....she claimed Kim Beazley was part of it, and that he helped rape and kill a young boy in Cronulla one time.

Everyone really ought to watch this entire video. Wow, sir. So many names are dropped. Also, Mel Gibson openly slams Hollywood and dishing the dirt at around 58 mins, he does not try to tone down words, he says it all clearly and exactly. This whole video goes into everything including Qanon and JFKJr/Fusca towards the end. And so many names dropped of people in the pedo rings.

Anyone seen that movie “You were never really here” with Joaquin Phoenix?

Everyone really ought to watch this entire video. Wow, sir. So many names are dropped. Also, Mel Gibson openly slams Hollywood and dishing the dirt at around 58 mins, he does not try to tone down words, he says it all clearly and exactly. This whole video goes into everything including Qanon and JFKJr/Fusca towards the end. And so many names dropped of people in the pedo rings.

that Mel Gibson stuff blows my mind. How many years has he been publicly outed as anti-Semite, when in reality he’s anti-satanic?

also, Cannibal Club restaurant...WTF!?!?

I believe that those "missing" figures include children who are reported as lost, but are then found (usually shortly afterwards). Such cases may still generate a police report and therefore comprise the vast majority of those declared "missing". The number who are never found would be far lower.
Shush you, keep the facts to yourself :p

Just watched it all. Incredibly eye opening. An important documentary as I have ever seen .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back