• BDE25F7A-5128-4994-9568-F86B2DECFF17.png
    BDE25F7A-5128-4994-9568-F86B2DECFF17.png
    422.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 061E0EC4-ABFE-4A40-B4B4-E9C4A19D4492.png
    061E0EC4-ABFE-4A40-B4B4-E9C4A19D4492.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 74

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re lying, having a dream or maybe you’ve got your hand on it. 😃

Lol why would I lie ? I felt a tremor a few nights ago. Victoria storm chasers uploaded the post with several people claiming to feel them ? I’m not claiming DUMBS are being blown up ,with the arrival of the ADF last night is just very interesting , thats all..

Lol why would I lie ? I felt a tremor a few nights ago. Victoria storm chasers uploaded the post with several people claiming to feel them ? I’m not claiming DUMBS are being blown up ,with the arrival of the ADF last night is just very interesting , thats all..
It’s obvious that something is being hidden from us. Small tremors at night coupled with curfews in Victoriastan. 🤔

And after he became President, Trump signed 2 executive orders in 2017 to unleash the Justice dept. on child traffickers and pedophiles and take their property. Arrests for these crimes have skyrocketed since.

Executive Order 1 | Executive Order 2 | Overview and accomplishments.

Trump then signed the Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act (FOSTA) in 2018, a bill which clarifies the country's sex trafficking law to make it illegal to knowingly assist, facilitate, or support sex trafficking, and amend the Section 230 safe harbors of the Communications Decency Act (which make online services immune from civil liability for the actions of their users) to exclude enforcement of federal or state sex trafficking laws from its immunity.

And Trump signed another EO in Jan.: Combating Human Trafficking and Online Child Exploitation in the United States

Since President Trump took office in January 2017, there have been 12,470 arrests for human trafficking, according to arrest records compiled by investigative journalist Corey Lynn, and over 9130 victims rescued. These numbers are a year old.

Here's an ongoing list of arrests, every arrest or operation is sourced.

The most arrested in one event is 2,300 suspects in Operation Broken Heart.

President Trump Zeros in on Elite Pedophiles

The arrests of Epstein, Maxwell, Raneire, Mack and Bronfman (NXVIUM), Wienstein were federal sealed indictments that we would have never seen if Trump was not elected. The FBI also raided Peter Nygard's AKA "the Canadian Epstein" offices in NY.

The evidence is overwhelming that Trump is taking pedophiles and child traffickers down, not protecting them like the MSM and past administrations.

Epstein victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre confirmed in unsealed court documents last year that she never saw Trump at the Island, or at Epstein's home, or with Epstein, and didn’t witness Trump involved with any of the girls groomed by Epstein.

“It’s true that he didn’t partake in any sex with us, but it’s not true that he flirted with me. Donald Trump never flirted with me,” said Giuffre.

Trump 2015: “That island was really a cesspool, no question about it, just ask Prince Andrew, he’ll tell you about it – the island was an absolute cesspool and he’s been there many times,” said Trump.

Trump at CPAC 2015 on Bill Clinton: “He's got lot of problems coming up with the famous island, with Jeffrey Epstein”

Trump barred Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago over sex assault: court docs

Trump was the only high profile person to help out a victim of Epstein:

Lawyer For Epstein Victim Says Trump Was “Only” High Powered Person Who Helped Him

Talk about wow, sir GG.exe
Knew that already tho. Why its so confusing, because for sure trump is also dirty.

All i can think is the rothschilds are signing off on getting a ton of people convicted etc so long as they cease what theyre doing or for a little while till it all blows over

Planned Parenthood in America has a very murky past, Bill Gates' father had something to do with founding it. Also the woman who was the driving force behind it (Margaret Sanger) was a eugenicist. She supposedly wanted to help poor girls have access to abortions but as a lot of the girls affected were black she saw it as a way to limit the black population. Planned parenthood quietly dropped all reference to her very recently but that doesn't alter what they are allegeldey doing.

There have been people doing covert research on this, whistle blowers etc. for years but like all these crazy stories they never get any coverage because no-one wants to believe it. It's a whole rabbit hole in itself.

It could be a long bow but from what I've seen I'm inclined now to believe. it Haven't followed the latest info on it though I must admit.
a few big names listed here with a lot of power, suprise suprise soros and rockerfeller
https://42qnyu1y6vra3adquc2fecd5-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/labeledphoto2001.png

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) director Dr. Anthony Fauci was photographed with a coterie of globalist elites in 2001 at the Carnegie Medal of Philanthropy event. The unassuming government bureaucrat was present alongside such titans of globalism as Ted Turner, David Rockefeller, George Soros, and Bill Gates Sr. Records reveal that Gates Sr. was a board member of Planned Parenthood prior to the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision, and Bill Gates himself said in a video clip (below) that his father was the “head of Planned Parenthood.” This years-long relationship between Fauci and the Gates family is further illustrated in this article below as Fauci now leads the American government’s Coronavirus response as his friend Bill Gates agitates for population lockdown until a Gates-funded vaccine hits the market.

Knew that already tho. Why its so confusing, because for sure trump is also dirty.

All i can think is the rothschilds are signing off on getting a ton of people convicted etc so long as they cease what theyre doing or for a little while till it all blows over
that's what i'm thinking.

Arrests may come, big ones (I personally think some middle tier Bill Clinton/Prince Andrews type).

Have the Rothschilds approved it? Are they sacrificing a few of their own for one giant step toward Agenda 21/NWO, luring the entire world into trusting Trump and co. as, after all, they'll have been the ones that saved us from the pedophiles running the world. What's not to trust? Of course he's against the cabal, look at what he's done to them.

Two bob each way, as they say.

Sacrificing politicians like Clinton are small fries. What I'm interested in is if the fact former Israeli PM Ehud Barak was on Epstein Island leads to anywhere..

that's what i'm thinking.

Arrests may come, big ones (I personally think some middle tier Bill Clinton/Prince Andrews type).

Have the Rothschilds approved it? Are they sacrificing a few of their own for one giant step toward Agenda 21/NWO, luring the entire world into trusting Trump and co. as, after all, they'll have been the ones that saved us from the pedophiles running the world. What's not to trust? Of course he's against the cabal, look at what he's done to them.

Two bob each way, as they say.

Sacrificing politicians like Clinton are small fries. What I'm interested in is if the fact former Israeli PM Ehud Barak was on Epstein Island leads to anywhere..
The oligarchics, I suspect, are warring among themselves.
We are pawns in their game but the war to win public opinion is critical for all sides.
My guess it’s old money v new money. The Owners of energy v high tech companies.
Everyone else gets pulled into the vortex and forced to pick sides.

Going out on limb, new money is much more entangled in this pedo cult and old money has weaponized this against them . Meaning Trump is clean on this one, otherwise he wouldn’t be pursuing it. The DNC, Hollywood and Silicon Valley must be up to their necks into it. And Prince Andrew is simply a dumb inbred freak aberration.

So we have another Royal under a major cloud. Former King Juan Carlos of Spain has fled into exile apparently due to corruption charges. Interesting.

In this article there is a photo of him with his son and daughter-in-law. The man behind him looks like that Rothschild bloke to me. A hint perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back