Conspiracy Theory Pizzagate *DEBUNKED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

👀😮

HZQMJxQ.jpg

Last edited:
That short clip bought tears to my eyes, so bloody sad and angry at the same time, what sort of fu....g depraved human being would do that.
Probably someone that makes movies for this sort of person.

Fu...ing depraved doesn't even start to describe this!

1612681999164.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think in 50-100 years when historians look back on this period in our history they will wonder why the government/elites at best tacitly approved this abomination and at worst participated in it.

The people that set the agenda for this planet are in main not altruistic and are in fact nefarious and narcissistic.

I remember Wikileaks revealed much of this going on.

So wait, is the fact that paedophiles exist now evidence in support of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory?

I mean, yes, some animals abuse children. Does that automatically mean the Democrats were running a sex dungeon from the basement of a pizza parlour?

Seems like a long bow to draw.

Like, bank robbers are also a thing. It proves my theory that the Trump family are actually leaders of a cult of supernatural jewel thieves.

Last edited:
So wait, is the fact that paedophiles exist now evidence in support of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory?

I mean, yes, some animals abuse children. Does that automatically mean the Democrats were running a sex dungeon from the basement of a pizza parlour?

It ain't just the democrats, the Republicans are just as guilty

Like, bank robbers are also a thing. It proves my theory that the Trump family are actually leaders of a cult of supernatural jewel thieves.
After 6 weeks, President Biden has failed to disavow Pedophilia even once. Biden refuses to condemn Hunter's lewd pictures with himself and his under-age Niece - plastered all over the internet. Isn't this a patent a dog whistle to Pedophiles all over the world.

In contrast, by this same stage in his administration, Trump had publicly disavowed white supremacists at least a dozen times.

It should be deeply disconcerting to every normal person, that the Democratic Party is aggressively obsessed with extending abortions to full term. It should equally be very concerning at the role figures like the Clinton Foundation have played in Haiti were numerous pedophile traffic rings have been exposed. And if that wasn't enough, we then have the Biden Transgender Crusade where 8 Year Olds will be determining without parental consent to undergo gender transition.

So, maybe Pizzagate isn't true but there is hell of lot of weirdo abomination going on in public that it is not such a stretch to suspect some of these players are taking it a bit further. Is it really so far fetched? The core of the pizza gate narrative is essentially the Epstein Island narrative: Before the wealthiest elite will support you, they want dirt over your head so they can influence and trust you. What do you think Epstein was up to, by the way?

After 6 weeks, President Biden has failed to disavow Pedophilia even once.
He's also failed to disavow harvesting albinos' limbs for sorcery.

OMG do you reckon he's in on it?

It should be deeply disconcerting to every normal person, that the Democratic Party is aggressively obsessed with extending abortions to full term. It should equally be very concerning at the role figures like the Clinton Foundation have played in Haiti were numerous pedophile traffic rings have been exposed. And if that wasn't enough, we then have the Biden Transgender Crusade where 8 Year Olds will be determining without parental consent to undergo gender transition.
WTF has this got to do with Pizzagate?

So, maybe Pizzagate isn't true
You reckon? Steady on, champ. Don't believe everything you see in the MSM.

but there is hell of lot of weirdo abomination going on in public that it is not such a stretch to suspect some of these players are taking it a bit further. Is it really so far fetched?
Gee, that's a watertight case.

Let's just speculate that senior Democrats are running a paedophile ring and then cite that speculation as its own evidence.

The core of the pizza gate narrative is essentially the Epstein Island narrative: Before the wealthiest elite will support you, they want dirt over your head so they can influence and trust you. What do you think Epstein was up to, by the way?
I honestly don't know what was going on with Epstein although I'm sceptical of the official version. I've heard the explanation that he was basically a rogue intelligence agent being bankrolled by Mossad or the CIA or whoever to gather kompromat against various public figures. And that kind of impunity led him to pursue his own interest in young girls.

I can see the appeal of that theory but I can't say with any real confidence that it is accurate.

He's also failed to disavow harvesting albinos' limbs for sorcery.

OMG do you reckon he's in on it?

WTF has this got to do with Pizzagate?

You reckon? Steady on, champ. Don't believe everything you see in the MSM.

Gee, that's a watertight case.

Let's just speculate that senior Democrats are running a paedophile ring and then cite that speculation as its own evidence.

I honestly don't know what was going on with Epstein although I'm sceptical of the official version. I've heard the explanation that he was basically a rogue intelligence agent being bankrolled by Mossad or the CIA or whoever to gather kompromat against various public figures. And that kind of impunity led him to pursue his own interest in young girls.

I can see the appeal of that theory but I can't say with any real confidence that it is accurate.
You seem to refute my points and then flipped on your own refutation. I think I know what your playing at, but you will never be a real woman

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back