PL Final Matchday 38 (2016-17)

Nominees For The Biggest Wank/s in the 2016-17 PL Season Are:

• Wenger (For his performance in 'Ultimate Troll' to Arse Fans);

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fat SAM (For his great performances in 'Im a crook & England Manager' & 'Palace Saviour')

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 29, 2007
The Kop
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Socceroos-LFC-Crows-Adel.United
369128_d7e575e72e0987834912f57ba1d74c0e.png

table.png

Only 3 Games of interest:
1) LFC v Middles - If we lose this i will quit BF;
2) Arse v Everton - Hopefully our quiet neighbours will do us a favour;
3) Watford v MCiteh - Small chance that Citeh wont make UCL.

Last edited:

Yeah i know, ive made her wait a week already :D

Fair enough.

Did lol @ Shakespeare & Vardy killing Private Ranieri :)

Yeah, how dare we not go with sentiment with a manager going away from what made us successful and dismantling our structure and not accepting relegation. Lol.

Also, there's quite a difference between W*** and W***er as well... so, maybe it's a good thing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gooner supporters, a few of you were saying that you hoped Arsenal would miss the top 4 a few weeks back. With a chance of making it again do you still wish for this to be the case?

I think Arsenal fans deserve a dose of the Thursday night football. Liverpool for CL

Gooner supporters, a few of you were saying that you hoped Arsenal would miss the top 4 a few weeks back. With a chance of making it again do you still wish for this to be the case?
We aren't good enough to win the CL, plain and simple. I want the club to finish as high as it can, but at the same time I want Wenger gone, whether there is a correlation between top 4 and him staying, nobody knows.

If we don't finish top 4, I would want us to do our best to try and win the Europa League - which I don't think is totally unrealistic.

----

Anyway, Everton are on holiday, so we should win. Alexis to beat Rom to the Golden Boot. 23 goals and 10 assists and still not good enough for TOTY. :$:drunk:

There's been a presumption that missing the top 4 would be a catalyst for change at Arsenal, which hopefully started with a change of manager. But that seems increasingly unlikely, regardless of where we finish.

Europa would give Arsenal a genuine chance at a trophy next year, much more attainable than the premier league or champions league. In that respect, I'm all for it.

I don't think missing out on CL for one season is going to cause Arsenal too much, if any problems. I'm not sure Arsenal are in the market for the very top players anyway so it wouldn't affect that. If players want to leave because you miss one season of CL football then they aren't particularly the sort of players you want at your club anyway

ARSENAL 5 - 0 Everton
Burnley 0 - 2 WEST HAM
CHELSEA 1
- 0 Sunderland
Hull City 0 - 2 TOTTENHAM
LEICESTER CITY 1
- 0 Bournemouth
LIVERPOOL 2 - 1 Middlesbrough
MAN. UNITED 0 - 0 CRYSTAL PALACE
SOUTHAMPTON 1
- 0 Stoke City
SWANSEA 0 - 0 WEST BROM