Travel Places you have been 2 that you have no interest in ever going back 둘

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Brussels been mentioned yet? I ******* hate this place. Everyone is a scammer or rip off merchant. Its dirty. Very little to do. The last time I was there the Eurostar was delayed due to heavy snow and I had to spend a night at a hotel near the train station. Not an experience I ever want repeating. **** you Brussels.

Heard Brugge is 100% the better place to visit over Brussels.

Sighisoara Romania.

I loved it, it was like traveling back in time to the Middle Ages, but it was a once in a lifetime thing. No reason to go back.

Just googled it looks stunning
I might give it "1" look one day

Out of the 40 odd countries I have been to Romania is my favourite. Sibiu, Brasov, Sinaia, Timisoara and Cluj Napoca are also amazing. Just avoid Bucharest.

Out of the 40 odd countries I have been to Romania is my favourite. Sibiu, Brasov, Sinaia, Timisoara and Cluj Napoca are also amazing. Just avoid Bucharest.
I was surprised by how beautiful that town was
Whats the food and wine like ?

Most German cities are generic industrial, boring holes. Berlin is grimy and seedy. s**t country and kinda rude, queer, and cold people.

Anyway why are people in here saying ‘too expensive and been enough.’ errrr?
Bizarre take; Berlin and Munich have more culture and history than all of Australia. Cities like Frankfurt and Stuttgart are pretty boring, but everything between the cities is interesting as well. As for the people, they aren't rude, they are just direct. Once you get used to that and respond accordingly, they are fine.

I meant for the stats, it seems like the sort of trick a tourist board would get up to.

I guess the fact most flights go there means people will stop for a few days by default and, yes, for some reason many people do seem to want to visit. And there a couple of drawcards I guess.
I haven't been, but struggle to understand why anyone would want to go to LA. Its on my list of "prefer to avoid" places.

Probably on the way to Disney & Las Vegas.

Egypt.

Good for one trip to see all the interesting ancient sites, snorkal in the Red Sea and have some fun in the desert.

After one trip I am done with that place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It isn't.

It isn't as outwardly 'sexy' as places like Spain or France or Greece, but it is a very beautiful and weird and wonderful part of the world.
And ze girls.
Ze girls were very forward with their intentions.
Well they were when I was a lad.

It isn't.

It isn't as outwardly 'sexy' as places like Spain or France or Greece, but it is a very beautiful and weird and wonderful part of the world.
I spent three years in London and never visited Germany because badmouthing the place is a national pastime for the Poms. When I finally got there, I loved the place. Each city is different, the drive in between was beautiful, the food was great, the beer amazing. I agree cities like Frankfurt can be a bit bland, but even then, they aren't 'bad' as such.

maxresdefault.jpg

Bizarre take; Berlin and Munich have more culture and history than all of Australia. Cities like Frankfurt and Stuttgart are pretty boring, but everything between the cities is interesting as well. As for the people, they aren't rude, they are just direct. Once you get used to that and respond accordingly, they are fine.
Australia, or what we consider Australia now, is just about the youngest country on earth. That's a weird negative to hit on here.

I dunno, Germans just kinda s**t me. The kebabs were sick but German beer is just about the most overrated thing there is (Belgians also do the heavier stuff, and every country pumps out an appropriate lager). Not a huge amount of veggies there either, especially not cheaply, so after a few days I had that dry, dusty American feel in my stomach.

Anyway who cares, as long as you get a pink utensil up your clacka while snorting jizz juice at Berghain and Panorama Bar then what else is there to do?

Probably on the way to Disney & Las Vegas.
Disney, fair enough. But if you're heading to Vegas (or San Fran or any*******where) just get the hell out of LA. I guess from what I hear, transfers at LAX take long enough you almost need a couple of nights to change terminals.

I genuinely can't think of a peacetime city I have less interest in visiting. But we all have our own tastes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back