Travel Places you have been 2 that you have no interest in ever going back 둘

Remove this Banner Ad

Could you lot be more middle class and white? Such a rite of passage to go to the US for you lot. Get some culture before commenting in any travel related thread ever again please.

Could you lot be more middle class and white? Such a rite of passage to go to the US for you lot. Get some culture before commenting in any travel related thread ever again please.

I'd love to go "anywhere" I wanted, but i dont really want to get raped and murdered on some Moroccan beach, thanks.

On my way back from Africa I took a break in the States with a mate who somehow convinced me into a journey with him along the old Route 66 to the Grand Canyon/Area 51 etc.
Can't say I'll be doing that again in a hurry either.
I bought a car and spent months driving east to west,Florida to California , did a lot of route 66.
I quite liked the desert and the national parks and indian reservations and ghost towns and regular towns,but Ive seen it no need to go back

I bought a car and spent months driving east to west,Florida to California , did a lot of route 66.
I quite liked the desert and the national parks and indian reservations and ghost towns and regular towns,but Ive seen it no need to go back
I can see enough depressed country towns, struggling indigenous and deserts here unfortunately. It left me depressed.

The only place Ive felt threatened is the US and Ive been to some weird and wonderful places
I must have been lucky there I suppose.
But as mentioned before: Liberia. In South Africa, Zimbabwe, Cambodia and Myanmar I felt particularly unsafe but I was off the beaten track in those countries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved Venice but probably wont go back to see it either,too many tourists and not enough reality,glad I went though.
Went round it early in the morning no one around especially off the main streets .

I had to go for work 4 times to Port Morseby price of a return fare from Brisbane 10 years ago $1700. Place is a terrible.

I forgot that, another trip for work London Ontario to Grand Rapids Michigan stupid Australians drive through Detroit, very depressing and dangerous

I've been there three times- once for a concert (Stevie Wonder) ,another time on a Trek America (the tour leader's family lived there- not a bad suburb tbh and we crashed there one night) and the other a baseball game. After the baseball game my mates drove me down 8 Mile Rd- one said we could further, the other stopped the car and refused to go any further lol. Got an obligatory photo of me + an 8 Mile sign. Fun times. IIRC that was around the time the movie came out as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back