Travel Places you have been 2 that you have no interest in ever going back 둘

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Niagara's a fair hike from NYC/Boston, many people think it's quite close, also Niagra imo is better from the Canadian side.
Yeah, we are staying on the Canadian side here

1546567229241.png

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Haven't been anywhere I'd rule out categorically and would go anywhere again if pushed. But:

Hong Kong. Just have no real interest in returning Just another world city. Maybe one of those places thou where once you find your feet it would be better 2nd time round but not sure it's that great I'd go back. Plus ridiculously expensive apart from Public Transport which is unbelievably cheap)

Ho Chi Minh/Saigon Would love to go to Vietnam again but would do the Nothern Part and would stay out of the major cities. Nice enough people and attractions/stuff to do but way too crowded and polluted.

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Ho Chi Minh/Saigon Would love to go to Vietnam again but would do the Nothern Part and would stay out of the major cities. Nice enough people and attractions/stuff to do but way too crowded and polluted.
Agree with Ho Chi Min,Hanoi was fun and alive and user friendly accept for the scooters driving on the footpath and roads but HCMC was too wanna be, too spread out,not user friendly,still ok but not great.
I would definitely go back to Hanoi

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Haven't been anywhere I'd rule out categorically and would go anywhere again if pushed. But:

Hong Kong. Just have no real interest in returning Just another world city. Maybe one of those places thou where once you find your feet it would be better 2nd time round but not sure it's that great I'd go back. Plus ridiculously expensive apart from Public Transport which is unbelievably cheap)

HK?

Spent two weeks there in October and loved every day.

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Going back ‘two’

Are you serious?

Anyway, Lakes Entrance
Two times or more

Lakes Entrance.... go to the shops in the back street and have some FnCs (near the woolies or coles???) or grab some from the co op near the harbor(same people own both ,its fresh caught) and sit on the pier. ...some of the best FnCs in the world and a nice view
You catch a boat in the harbor and it takes you up the lakes and to a vineyard you have lunch there its beautiful.

Ive been there a few time used as a first nighter or last nighter coming back from the south coast of NSW,,,will go again

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Two times or more

Lakes Entrance.... go to the shops in the back street and have some FnCs or grab some from the co op near the harbor(same people own both ,its fresh caught) and sit on the pier. ...some of the best FnCs in the world and a nice view
You catch a boat in the harbor and it takes you up the lakes and to a vineyard you have lunch there its beautiful.

Ive been there a few time used as a first nighter or last nighter coming back from the south coast of NSW,,,will go again

Yeh nar

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I will like to point out Im a bit concerned about your spelling too

and go up the hill park in the look out and look back at the lakes its real nice

My spelling in this post is like it’s seen hidden away in my backyard out of site whereas you placed yours in the front yard with neon lighted arrows.

As for Lakes, won’t be back ever

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
As for Lakes, won’t be back ever
Agree for such a great geographical location it could do with a little bling and culture.
But thats what makes it so uniquelly Aushtrayan
If it was anyhwere else in the world it would be full of tourists, super yachts, time share and destroyed.

Last edited:

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Kuala Lumpur, Buenos Aires (well, most of where I got to in Argentina - other spots might get a look in though), Singapore (maybe as a stopover but nothing more)
Wat ?? I was going to go to KL next year for a laksa, whats wrong with it? Ive never been (other than the airport)
Buenos Aries I also had on the future plan whats wrong with it???

Back