Travel Places you have been 2 that you have no interest in ever going back 둘

Remove this Banner Ad

Its interesting, ppl say aussies are friendly (tourists usually). Is that a trait in the western world as tourists go to touristy areas and the staff are trained to be friendly.

I dont think we're friendly- or at the very least we could be more so.
Look at driving in cars too- biggest ******* road raging campaigners you will ever see, where the "thank you" wave is pretty much dead.

We're ******* bastards basically.

Look at driving in cars too- biggest ******* road raging campaigners you will ever see, where the "thank you" wave is pretty much dead.

All we need is guns and fear to make everyone more courteous.

You may have a point. All you ever read/hear in the news is bad news. Negative stuff. When life is so good! Listen to 3AW and so much anger.

You may have a point. All you ever read/hear in the news is bad news. Negative stuff. When life is so good! Listen to 3AW and so much anger.

Im just talking in a general sense tho.

3AW is ok- depends who you listen to. Steve Price used to be great for pent up rage. And Hinch. Ross and John in the morning are funny campaigners.

Its interesting, ppl say aussies are friendly (tourists usually). Is that a trait in the western world as tourists go to touristy areas and the staff are trained to be friendly.

Definitely trained to be friendly. Or if they are tourists they

Australia does have an aggressive edge to it. Don't know if we are much worse then other countries just more noticeable because we don't do fake sincerity.

One reason I am glad I don't drive is this. The attitude here seems to be "everyones a s**t driver but me"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Siem reap is another place I had good time but 5 nights was enough. Would go back to Phnom Penh had a great time there.
Its on my list for next year, I imagine see it once and thats enough.
I met a Japanese Engineer in Hanoi who is retired and volunteers to help build the sewerage there has been there for 2 years and loves it

Its on my list for next year, I imagine see it once and thats enough.
I met a Japanese Engineer in Hanoi who is retired and volunteers to help build the sewerage there has been there for 2 years and loves it
Really enjoyed it ,stayed in a nice hotel . Pub street a few minutes walk,day markets and night markets too.
Spent a day round the temples in a tuk tuk,eating and drinking is very cheap .

Take passport pics with you as you need a visa when you arrive $20 u s. Or it was when we went.Take u s $$$ .
Phnom Penh was good and a couple of my mates like Sihanoukville .

Really enjoyed it ,stayed in a nice hotel . Pub street a few minutes walk,day markets and night markets too.
Spent a day round the temples in a tuk tuk,eating and drinking is very cheap .

Take passport pics with you as you need a visa when you arrive $20 u s. Or it was when we went.Take u s $$$ .
Phnom Penh was good and a couple of my mates like Sihanoukville .

I stayed 5 days just down the road from Sihanoukville and thought it was a hole. If anyone ever finds themselves there do yourself a favour and get on a boat to Koh Rong Samloem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back