Footyfan60

Rookie
Jan 3, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Been to Melbourne twice , 86 and 96

Shithole

rwEdw6N.gif
Lol your that old and still so ignorant!
Am confident that tour still living at home with folks as well!

Footyfan60

Rookie
Jan 3, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Manila and north is a crap hole!
The islands down south are magic
Pattaya filled with fat westerners with Asian partners
Bangkok is a concrete jungle but some mad sky bars! Phuket is ok but similar to Bali but with more sex shows

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Could people dislike Los Angeles because it reminds them of Australia? Car dependent, suburban, sprawling, warm to hot but not in a tropical way. Never snows so the buildings and infrastructure don't look "American".

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
I didn’t rate LA. Was only there a couple of days, did Universal Studios one day, which was fine, did a day long tour the next to see as much as possible. All it was was shops and places where famous people either died or got arrested.

Different take, what are the cities you’d happily go back again and again to? For me, London, Edinburgh, Amsterdam and Vancouver would all be up there. Visited them numerous times and would go back in an instant.

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Could people dislike Los Angeles because it reminds them of Australia? Car dependent, suburban, sprawling, warm to hot but not in a tropical way. Never snows so the buildings and infrastructure don't look "American".
Its like whitehorse road mitcham on crack

Last edited:
Lol your that old and still so ignorant!
Am confident that tour still living at home with folks as well!

* off gramps , was a joke.

Got an issue with me take it to the relevant thread , don't be a little bitch and try a drive-by in a completely different thread.

And it's YOU'RE

you dumb campaigner

I didn’t rate LA. Was only there a couple of days, did Universal Studios one day, which was fine, did a day long tour the next to see as much as possible. All it was was shops and places where famous people either died or got arrested.

Viper Room?
That's the only one i remember.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Different take, what are the cities you’d happily go back again and again to? For me, London, Edinburgh, Amsterdam and Vancouver would all be up there. Visited them numerous times and would go back in an instant.
The George Michael memorial bathroom, right across the road from hotel California

or where oj "killed his mrs. That was eerie

So the house. Didnt he kill her in a house?

I also went to Kurt Cobain's house in Seattle.

The George Michael memorial bathroom, right across the road from hotel California

Was watching some of the Xmas Extras ep the other day. George has a cameo in it, taking the absolute piss out of himself. RIP :(

Footyfan60

Rookie
Jan 3, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
**** off gramps , was a joke.

Got an issue with me take it to the relevant thread , don't be a little bitch and try a drive-by in a completely different thread.

And it's YOU'RE

you dumb campaigner
Touchy & triggered!
By the sounds of it your far older than me! Gramps

Touchy & triggered!
By the sounds of it your far older than me! Gramps
Triggered ??

Said the guy who comes into another thread to talk s**t ??

Do you even internet oldtimer ?

Don't s**t up this thread for everyone else , if you want me you know where to go.

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy

I literally spent 30 minutes out of LAX airport once but just headed straight back despite having 10 hours to next flight. Was very underwhelming. Really like Vancouver. Would happily visit or even stay there for extended time but the lack of warm weather is the downside. San Fransico would happily check out again. Vienna if had more time. New York was not there long but was freezing and could not wait to leave.

So the house. Didnt he kill her in a house?

I also went to Kurt Cobain's house in Seattle.

Was watching some of the Xmas Extras ep the other day. George has a cameo in it, taking the absolute piss out of himself. RIP :(
That's what I loved about George, he owned his f*** ups, no spin, no bullshit, just a straight out mea culpa, now let's have a smoke. Gets busted for cottaging and then outed, releases Outside, f***ing legend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back