Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Theres places that you go to that are nice and interesting but for some other reason you wont go back too.

Perth,Adelaide,Tasmania,Belgium,Germany,Holland,Austria,Canada,Israel,Lichtenstein,the US,Serbia, FYROM,Hungary,Switzerland.

Im just more interested in seeing other places Ive never seen or places I love to see more of, than revisiting these.

Sainteric

Cancelled
Aug 5, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Colombo, most of Sri Lanka. Beijing and most other nameless Chinese cities with huge populations.

Deliverance - Paris and NYC, why?

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
I forgot Ireland its nice but theres lots of other places that are nicer

Canberra I can understand I lived there, Thailand why?
I got really sick and had a shitty time, I'd give it another try much, much later

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Elizabeth in Adelaide, also Kapunda a bit further north. I'll stick to Nuriootpa and Tanunda if I wanna go north of the city thanks.

New York, with the exception of the 9/11 memorial. So I guess one day I'll have to go back..

London probably, loved it but been enough times. Europe in general tbh, except for Greece. Just cbf'd long haul flights, been there, done it + $$$.

FWIW next places on the list would have to be NT/Broome, New Zealand. Further down the list Africa + South America but extremely cautious to go there and also the cost involved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elizabeth in Adelaide, also Kapunda a bit further north. I'll stick to Nuriootpa and Tanunda if I wanna go north of the city thanks.
my old home town. whats wrong with there?

Hollywood for me, was not what I expected it to be

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
my old home town. whats wrong with there?

Hollywood for me, was not what I expected it to be

Not a huge fan of old mining towns. Obviously has a bit of a creepy reputation and always had a weird vibe for me. Same with other towns close by like Eudunda.

There's nothing worse than a home board of whingey-whiney scaredy Cats, with a ginormous Hawkeroonie chip on their shoulders.

I go to the Cats home board for some light-relief & a good old chuckle.

Lol i dont even waste my time going on the s**t for brains Hawks board.

RelaxMax

Who... moi?
10k Posts LL Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal Harry Potter Fan
Oct 1, 2015
a long way from the top
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Theres places that you go to that are nice and interesting but for some other reason you wont go back too.

Perth,Adelaide,Tasmania,Belgium,Germany,Holland,Austria,Canada,Israel,Lichtenstein,the US,Serbia, FYROM,Hungary,Switzerland.

Im just more interested in seeing other places Ive never seen or places I love to see more of, than revisiting these.

If the thread title was/is an intended trigger, may I just say

Bravo

...and if not

LOL

Not a huge fan of old mining towns. Obviously has a bit of a creepy reputation and always had a weird vibe for me. Same with other towns close by like Eudunda.
fair call about Eudunda

problem I had with those small towns is they were run by families. if you weren't part of one of the big families, you literally weren't worth knowing. Kapunda was no different in that regard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back