Travel Places you have been 2 that you have no interest in ever going back 둘

Remove this Banner Ad

That's what I loved about George, he owned his f*** ups, no spin, no bullshit, just a straight out mea culpa, now let's have a smoke. Gets busted for cottaging and then outed, releases Outside, f***ing legend.

Yeah I've always loved him- saw him at Etihad (2009?) two days after I saw Whitney at Rod Laver.

Gone far too soon :(

Lucky cow, I had tickets when he last toured here but he cancelled. Would have loved to have seen him, I'm envious.

Nah i actually didnt want to go to that show- he was doing some kind of weird af set list, not his hits. Anyway, im glad i went to the arena one.

Yeah he was fantastic. Such a pleasure to watch after lets face it, the disaster of poor Whitney on the Monday night.

Went to Kings Cross in September 1980, 81 and 82, never been back.
I think last time for me was about 84 I will go back for another look one day though
Still firmly on the maybe list.

I spent the day in a pub cant remember the name but it was good and grungy

Indonesia, Perth, Texas(except for San Antonio and Corpus Christi), Southern Indiana, LAX(the airport).
Fair few islands in Indonesia surely some might be worth another look
Agree on LAX worst Qantas lounge ever
Did go to a very good really authentic taco place in San Anton, recommended by the guys fixing my car,wont rush back though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The worst thing about Bali is all the **** head Australians there.
Thats what Ive heard. Never been, never really wanted to go because all the people that talk it up that Ive spoken to are "bogan" types who want cheap piss and smoke weed all day.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thats what Ive heard. Never been, never really wanted to go because all the people that talk it up that Ive spoken to are "bogan" types who want cheap piss and smoke weed all day.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Scarily accurate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back