Planning for 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay my Gus Brayshaw may have been rectified! Not happy with results as I didn't have a plan in place. Thats just what i needed!:mad:
Same.
Had to downgrade McLean to Petracca to get Brayshaw upgraded to Sicily.
Nothing else of interest unless I downgraded to Naughton.

Merrett and
When Merrett goes down and Doedee has more points than Devon Smith, you know it's gonna be an interesting season

Especially when you have all 3 of them.

I noticed Whitfield is numbered in the center which may change his round 6 DPP status?
Doesn't matter where a player is named. It's where he actually lines up and plays (heat map) that are important.

I've taken the punt on Whitfield primarily because I think he can improve his average. If come round 6 (or 7 - can't remember when the change is applied) I can move him back to help shore up my pathetically weak backline then that'd be a massive plus.

Doesn't matter where a player is named. It's where he actually lines up and plays (heat map) that are important.

I've taken the punt on Whitfield primarily because I think he can improve his average. If come round 6 (or 7 - can't remember when the change is applied) I can move him back to help shore up my pathetically weak backline then that'd be a massive plus.
End of round 6. Would be a huge addition to a poor looking defence this year

Wiiittttttttttttttsssssssssss.

I considered him, what a gun. (I'm assuming there were, let's say, a few stoppages though.)

Unrelated: is Treloar terrible?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back