Planning for AFL Fantasy 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Please everyone ensure your whole team is selected including captain, vice captain and emergencies at the point of partial lock out. Last season I didn't have all of my emergencies selected when the partial lockout commenced and my team was classified as incomplete for round 1, giving me a zero.
The worst thing was missing out on all the round 1 price rises. I ended up not being able to afford who I had already chosen as I originally only had $1,000 left.

All set this year. Not a cent left to spend which is always well planned.

(edit, actually had $0 til I swapped Shaw for Simpson this morning)

you could literally have noone in your team at partial lock out and then pick a full team of non carlton and richmond players afterwards and be fine. That said there is no reason not to have you team just about fully completed
Not how it worked last season mate, every team that wasn't complete at the point the partial lock out went through your team was ruled incomplete for the entire round.
The worst thing was missing out on all the round 1 price rises. I ended up not being able to afford who I had already chosen as I originally only had $1,000 left.

All set this year. Not a cent left to spend which is always well planned.

(edit, actually had $0 til I swapped Shaw for Simpson this morning)
The whole thing was just s**t,

When I changed my team I put Gray, Prestia and Sheridan in, just made it worse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back