2017 Planning thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 291800
This was posted by SuperFooty/HS around about round 20ish so I've been praying that he gets it.

Suspect no Dusty/Zorko/Merrett etc, so hoping maybe Gray can get it back. He deserves it solely for that week Hinkley played him out of the square trying to sabotage my year!

If it happens we'll see a lot of cookie cutter fwd lines to start I'd think.
Bont + Gray in 90% lol
Then there will be a few with a Tippet or Ryder. Some will go for cheapies Lids and Benell hoping they actually get on the field.
And finally wonderkid Heeney, if he looks like getting more of a crack in the middle, will be very common.

Oh and hopefully Dahl clings to his dpp, that guy can seriously play football.
I doubt pushing fwd will count as dpp though.

View attachment 291800
This was posted by SuperFooty/HS around about round 20ish so I've been praying that he gets it.

Suspect no Dusty/Zorko/Merrett etc, so hoping maybe Gray can get it back. He deserves it solely for that week Hinkley played him out of the square trying to sabotage my year!

If it happens we'll see a lot of cookie cutter fwd lines to start I'd think.
Bont + Gray in 90% lol
Then there will be a few with a Tippet or Ryder. Some will go for cheapies Lids and Benell hoping they actually get on the field.
And finally wonderkid Heeney, if he looks like getting more of a crack in the middle, will be very common.

Oh and hopefully Dahl clings to his dpp, that guy can seriously play football.

Interesting celebrations up your way bud

Interesting celebrations up your way bud

Haha indeed, the latest report is about Lavi having to apologise about their "hurtful banner". What a garbage publication the Border Mail is.

Haha indeed, the latest report is about Lavi having to apologise about their "hurtful banner". What a garbage publication the Border Mail is.

The border mail should be old school fish and chip wrapper

Pure garbage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back