2017 Planning thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rookies over 200k I'm wary of (see Hopper) but Jeager will enticed me with his Contested game, high DE, his boyish good looks and the jet black hair, and, and...hum....:$

So anyway there could be a good crop of rookies this year after last years crop, so many jets available.

Last edited:

:( Them feels.. 2x Brownlow champs in your midfield, it's flag or bust for your mob next season.
That ugly campaigner Shuey to pull his finger out next season now. No excuse.
Shuey already has Sam covered in most stats but your right no excuses next year.
A solid 110+ next year in my midfield or I'll trade him for that plodder burn man Barlow.

Shuey already has Sam covered in most stats but your right no excuses next year.
A solid 110+ next year in my midfield or I'll trade him for that plodder burn man Barlow.
Lol Barlow needs a new team first, I recon he'll be a great fit down at Richmond or lolNorf next season. DPP should be 102k for being such a dick last season.

Discounted Sandipants.
Completely forgot Turf-toe man was still alive.
Mumford and Jacobs might be in a few team. Stef will be at a nice price too actually.
Might be much more varied that I thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Completely forgot Turf-toe man was still alive.
Mumford and Jacobs might be in a few team. Stef will be at a nice price too actually.
Might be much more varied that I thought.
Goldy/Gawn are the set and forget combo, it's hard to look past Goldy who played injured for a large part of the season which restricted his scoring somewhat and Gawn who turned into a SC beast. Can Gawn replicate his 2016 season? He has a better on ball cast around him too now.

Goldy/Gawn are the set and forget combo, it's hard to look past Goldy who played injured for a large part of the season which restricted his scoring somewhat and Gawn who turned into a SC beast. Can Gawn replicate his 2016 season? He has a better on ball cast around him too now.

Agreed, I forked out 1.24mill to start with these blokes last year, going to be cheaper as a whole this year so happy days.

Might have to invest in a R/F next year, or hopefully, we get a rookie that actually plays. My only donut for the year came from Goldy.

So anyone wanna guess how this will work out?
Maybe GC and Port players won't have byes during the 3 week MBRs we are used to now?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Both Port Adelaide and Gold Coast will have a bye the week after the game, but Round 9 won&#39;t be an official bye round for the AFL</p>&mdash; Drew Jones (@DrewJonesFOX) <a href="">October 26, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Maybe GC and Port players won't have byes during the 3 week MBRs we are used to now?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Both Port Adelaide and Gold Coast will have a bye the week after the game, but Round 9 won&#39;t be an official bye round for the AFL</p>&mdash; Drew Jones (@DrewJonesFOX) <a href="">October 26, 2016</a></blockquote>
well s**t!
that kinda screws people...

I wouldn't be to concerned.

Besides Ryder as a big non set and forget maybe ruck and the sexy beast Robbie, who is there form either Port or GC that anyone wants to go near?

Swallow, no JOM, Prestia and maybe Gaz. Discount from Injury. Ticks a lot of boxes and proven can score.
Swallow is just one giant injury. No thanks.
Prestia committed football suicide and joined the Tigers.
GAJ is GOAT. An old goat who has only played 25% of games in the last two years and doesn't want to be there.
But I love the bald master so he's still a maybe but would have to come cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back