2017 Planning thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah just going to there to see a mates Dad. He moved up there last year. We will Definately be at the pub there's **** all else to do!

Average golf course
s**t football team
Netballers s**t at netball but good at partying

Backs - B.Smith, Houli, Malceski, Rich, Z.Dawson, T. McKenzie, Sharenberg

Mids - Rockliff, Barlow, SP Cripps, SP Murphy, Freeman, Uebergang, Menadue, Davis

Ruck - Leuenberger, Kruezer

Forward - Hawkins, Higgins, Waite, D.Thomas, Spangher, Schoenmakers

Starting with this next year.

Pfffft, amateur. Doesn't even have Morabito.

#skidformod
#14inarow
#butcherinconfirmed
#lolnorf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still don't trust Fyfe, never played a full season - gets injured and/or suspended.
Scoring capacity is unquestionable, but he still has an element of risk to him, and spending basically a year out of the game with a serious injury could see him come back slowly.

I still don't trust Fyfe, never played a full season - gets injured and/or suspended.
Scoring capacity is unquestionable, but he still has an element of risk to him, and spending basically a year out of the game with a serious injury could see him come back slowly.
I don't trust him either

If he's fit however, I will start with him

If Fyfe has a preseason I will start with him should be a tasty price.

Forward lines might be tricky to pick Zorko,dusty,zerrert all likley mids only.
Heeney with more mid time could be a very tasty breakout candidate. Moved into the midfield in the third quarter on saturday and turned the game in their favour. Scored a lot too in that period.

Devon Smith will be unders next season after injuries this year
I'll definitely consider him if the price is right

Currently averaging 79, but his last two scores have been 91 and 102.. hopefully he slows down and ends the year averaging ~80

Heeney with more mid time could be a very tasty breakout candidate. Moved into the midfield in the third quarter on saturday and turned the game in their favour. Scored a lot too in that period.
If Tom Mitchell leaves yeah might be one to look at,good thinking Oz.

Devon Smith will be unders next season after injuries this year
I'll definitely consider him if the price is right

Currently averaging 79, but his last two scores have been 91 and 102.. hopefully he slows down and ends the year averaging ~80
He's a good player when fit.
Unsure how he will go SJ and Greene up forward.
Kelly,Steele,witfield etc up field.
GWS mids bat waay deep.

Will be interesting who will change clubs.

Forward line will be a difficult one...
Lynch (GC) could be a contender especially with proper deliver from the mids once swallow, Omeara, Ablett, prestia e.t.c are all back playing together. The ball should be in Gold Coast's forward line alot more next year and Lynch could well have a Coleman medal winning year.

Lynch (GC) could be a contender especially with proper deliver from the mids once swallow, Omeara, Ablett, prestia e.t.c are all back playing together. The ball should be in Gold Coast's forward line alot more next year and Lynch could well have a Coleman medal winning year.

Doubt Prestia and Omeara will still be around next year to be honest.

Prestia is already as good as gone. Heard he has nominated Carlton as his club of choice.

Bombers are interested in Omeara.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back