Resource Plastics vs Dogs, our northern homeground 3:20pm Sat -travel n tix thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bont is going to be targeted in a huge way saturday afternoon.
Going to need big bodies out there to help him. What id give to have mitch hahn or danny southern out there.

The last team i can remember that tried to physically impose themselves on bont was norf a few years ago and he was BOG. Can he do it in a massive final with Australia watching?

He plays better when he's targeted, I reckon. He's been targeted by as$holes since he was 20, he can cope.

I joined this forum because of the amazing stories people were telling during the 2016 finals and again I find myself on the sidelines

I chose to spend my money and time to have root canal surgery. First appointment is this Friday. In defence, I made the appt. six weeks ago

To all travelling and attending Bulldogs fans....THANKYOU!!

I can't wait to hear of your travels, tales and triumphs as we smack seven shades out of that team. Can't call them a club, they have not yet earned that privilege

I'll be watching. I think I will let my cat outside. He has not seen Bulldogs finals football before or my reaction to it. Probably won't see him for 48 hours but I will see you at the semi

Bont is going to be targeted in a huge way saturday afternoon.
Going to need big bodies out there to help him. What id give to have mitch hahn or danny southern out there.

The last team i can remember that tried to physically impose themselves on bont was norf a few years ago and he was BOG. Can he do it in a massive final with Australia watching?

Also i worry for English with the big numpty in mumford going the knuckle at every occasion.
I wish Redpath was out there Saturday. He used to love the physical stuff.

The Victoria Hotel (previously know has Hart's) could be worth a go. Big crowds there in 2016.
Cheers Lads. Both pretty good pubs.

I might end up at the Railway too, Northern. Sounds like there’ll be quiet a few dog fans there
Victoria Hotel has changed a lot. They’ll have the game on but I wouldn’t expect much atmosphere. I love Mona Castle but the last game I watched there we were the only two people in. Might be better for Finals though.

Footscray needs to sort its s**t out with a decent footy pub.

Perfect weather forecast for supporters, no sun to worry about! Excellent result as the ticket allocation put most of us Doggies over that side of the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody got tickets in 244 ??? Wondering where it will be wind and sun wise?

With forecast for some cloud, it should be ok, but if the sun is out, you're going to have sun to deal with until 1/2 time.

Bring your sunnies

Perfect weather forecast for supporters, no sun to worry about! Excellent result as the ticket allocation put most of us Doggies over that side of the ground.

I think they've sold most of the tickets on that side of the ground so it comes up well on TV

Seems like we get free train rides to and from the game

a9246c7f9ec5bdd9b29f64cb208a55ba.jpg

That's right. The additional fee for the airport on top of a normal metro ticket is around $15 each way.
Cheers for that. I'm still thinking the best bet would be to catch an Uber with some random Bulldogs supporters and split the fare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back