Resource Plastics vs Dogs, our northern homeground 3:20pm Sat -travel n tix thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zgope1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
have booked my return flights for the day. gotta be there. this team has been so fun and i'm so proud of them. i don't want to take watching them for granted.plus would be great to have the crowd majority again

Unfortunately, or more precisely luckily, have another engagement on the day. If you can get up there go. Was there for the prelim one of the best life experiences let alone football experiences. Make it OUR home game again

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yojimbo

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 14, 2012
The "Elephant" in the room.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The OP says Richmond are playing at the Gabba, that can't be right. The Gabba does not hold many more
than GMHBA Stadium and Geelong have to play at the MCG. Geelong versus Collingwood at the Adelaide
oval not like anyone is using it. In junior football the finals were always played at a ground from a different
competition or league neutral venue.

There's a cool video on YouTube of Bulldogs supporters packing out the Brewery outside the ground prior to the 2016 Prelim.

To say it was rocking is an understatement. I almost enjoyed that experience as much as the match.

godoggies15

Team Captain
Nov 11, 2014
Bendigo
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

We have any idea what the prices will be like??

Thinking of fly in and fly out but would have to go solo.

If you are talking about ticket prices, they are:

Category 1 $93.00
Category 2 $76.00
Category 3 $61.00
Category 4 $35.00

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
Airline prices have already been hiked according to this:
ELIMINATION FINAL – GWS vs Western Bulldogs in Sydney on Saturday 7 September
A one way airfare on Virgin airlines on Saturday 7am which was last night $115 has increased to $219.

A one way airfare on Virgin airlines on Saturday 8am which was last night $115 has more than doubled to $289.

Good news for those wanting to book a one way airfare on Qantas on Saturday as flights have maintained the same price with most fares costing $189.

A one way airfare on Jetstar airlines on Saturday 6am which was last night $117 has increased to $185.

All other Jetstar flights leaving on the Saturday which were last night $151 have also risen to $209.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back