Resource Plastics vs Dogs, our northern homeground 3:20pm Sat -travel n tix thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrap that last post!!!!!!! Just booked with Geelong Travel :D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!

More expensive than doing it myself and couldn't return same day, but I missed out last time due to family illness & work commitments so I really want to go (I'll probably bring them bad luck, so forgive me, but I really want to support them at soulless stadium).

Have any members received their email that we were promised today?
No email yet either. Your key concern should be getting a flight and accom first, the rest will fall into place. In 2016, we had been a very good team all year and should have been higher than seventh. We had just won against Eagles in Perth and Hawks at the G and we hadn't gone further than a prelim for a number of years so there was a need to see the fairy-tale unfold yet there were still odd tickets available - but sadly no beer. You will be fine with tix on Thursday AM.

Don't forget your Myki... umm/err Opal
For those arriving Saturday morning, this will help you with how to get to the stadium from the airport.

This is set at an 11.30am arrival at Airport. Just change the time to when your plane arrives.

And these are some times for getting back to the airport.

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
Ticket Prices for the Elimination Final:

Capture.JPG

A Handling Fee from $4.95 per transaction applies.

95444s.gif

Junior Policy: Juniors 4-14 Years. Juniors 3 years and under are admitted free of charge into the ground providing they do not occupy a seat.

Concession Policy: Pensioners, Veteran Affairs & TPI, 2019 full time secondary or tertiary students (not including Internaitional student cards), valid Personal Treatment Entitlement Card Holders, and valid Healthcare Card Holders.

Ticket Limits
Please note: There is a limit of 8 tickets per customer.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
And these are some times for getting back to the airport.

Last time I stayed at the airport. Nice and easy to get up and catch your flight home with a hangover.

Mar 5, 2015
West of Woop Woop
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Marconi, Arsenal, GreenEdge
Im hoping to take a bunch of northerners to the game and need to be able to give them an idea on costs
Anyone have any idea of the difference between cat 2 3 and cat 4 views at spotless?
Also what is a concession holder? School student? Uni student?
And whas a junior? u12 or 14?
I think the family ticket is 2 adults 2 juniors, is that right?

Sorry for all the q's, I dont get to the footy nearly enough

Im hoping to take a bunch of northerners to the game and need to be able to give them an idea on costs
Anyone have any idea of the difference between cat 3 and cat 4 views at spotless?
Also what is a concession holder? School student? Uni student?
And whas a junior? u12 or 14?
I think the family ticket is 2 adults 2 juniors, is that right?

Sorry for all the q's, I dont get to the footy nearly enough

Junior is 4 to 14
Concession - pensioners, veteran affairs, full time secondary or tertiary students and Healthcare card holders

ThirdLegUp

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Booked my accom. I could regret this but I've decided to go the road trip route from Melbourne. 4 hours to a country town Friday night and then 4 hours to Sydney Saturday morning. At the moment, the excitement is blocking out the Sunday drive back :sick:
Roads trips can't be beaten. The drive back wil be good too. If we win, it is the perfect drive, your face will be sore from grinning, the world and country you drive past will never be as beautiful. IF we lose, it's a good way to get over it and remember how positive our future looks. Almost like the perfect way to re-align your emotions. Better then sitting with a bunch of bodies sucking in recycled air, in a flying tin can that just ripped you off.

Mar 5, 2015
West of Woop Woop
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Marconi, Arsenal, GreenEdge

Charlie Bucket

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Booked my accom. I could regret this but I've decided to go the road trip route from Melbourne. 4 hours to a country town Friday night and then 4 hours to Sydney Saturday morning. At the moment, the excitement is blocking out the Sunday drive back :sick:

I did the straight drive up and back for the 2016 prelim with a couple of others. Left 6am sat morn. Drove home straight after the game, sharing the drive obviously.
Luckily, we won so the drive wasn’t too bad.

Mantis Toboggan

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
No email yet either. Your key concern should be getting a flight and accom first, the rest will fall into place. In 2016, we had been a very good team all year and should have been higher than seventh. We had just won against Eagles in Perth and Hawks at the G and we hadn't gone further than a prelim for a number of years so there was a need to see the fairy-tale unfold yet there were still odd tickets available - but sadly no beer. You will be fine with tix on Thursday AM.
Cheers mate. We were there in 2016 and we’ll be there again this year. Flights and hotel were booked last night. Just need to sort tickets on Thursday. Can’t wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back