Resource Plastics vs Dogs, our northern homeground 3:20pm Sat -travel n tix thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't you select the Category you want, just have to keep searching again to get the one you want. Forcing the deperates into the $93 tickets (which is what I wanted), but not everyone wants or can afford that.

Golden_6

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Section 210 for me, 2 rows from the front. Arriving in Sydney late morning and will be heading straight to The Brewery Bar.

237R , 2. Category Two , Row J, Seats 728 to 727

Doesn't seem good?

Golden_6

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Why can't you select the Category you want, just have to keep searching again to get the one you want. Forcing the deperates into the $93 tickets (which is what I wanted), but not everyone wants or can afford that.
You can select a category. Just had to find the option button.

Mingo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2006
Western
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
I got ours. Apologies if this has already been mentioned but did anyone else have issues buying tickets? I enter my member number, it forces me to select one adult member ticket, then when I select a family ticket it won't let me remove the adult member ticket. So I have five tickets when I only need four. So I try to just add the kids tickets and my missus individually keeping my member ticket and it wouldn't give me any bloody seats. I try to add the family ticket then remove the member ticket and it wouldnt let me do that either. Call ticketmaster, engaged. So I just bite the bullet and buy the extra ticket.

Moral of the story is I now have an adult ticket in SEC 237R, Row M for sale.

You can select a category. Just had to find the option button.

Ah, ok thanks, maybe I was in such a panic I didn't notice it ;)

I got ours. Apologies if this has already been mentioned but did anyone else have issues buying tickets? I enter my member number, it forces me to select one adult member ticket, then when I select a family ticket it won't let me remove the adult member ticket. So I have five tickets when I only need four. So I try to just add the kids tickets and my missus individually keeping my member ticket and it wouldn't give me any bloody seats. I try to add the family ticket then remove the member ticket and it wouldnt let me do that either. Call ticketmaster, engaged. So I just bite the bullet and buy the extra ticket.

The club email said "Note: During the member pre-sale, family tickets can only be booked via phone or outlets (family tickets are unavailable via the internet.)"

ROW AA for me

What does AA mean ?

It means you be taking a journey following the 12 Step programme.

It usually means They'll have A to whatever letter, then start again at AA.

Dog Rising

All Australian
Jul 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Can’t do family tickets online. Think I read that somewhere

Dog Rising

All Australian
Jul 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Scroll to the bottom of that side bar. There are check boxes there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back