Resource Plastics vs Dogs, our northern homeground 3:20pm Sat -travel n tix thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver G

Premium Platinum
May 14, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Wind direction is important. Wind is currently NW. Tomorrow it is West which is directly cross-wind for two runways. Could potentially cause some issues. Wind for tomorrow morning is still forecasted at +40km/h which is above the threshold for a cross-wind landing.

Cross-wind landing thresholds depend on aircraft type. Most MEL-SYD flights tomorrow will operate with 737/A320 equipment which are rated for up to 35kt (65km/h) cross-wind landings. Either way RWY25 will be open.

Just don't leave it too late, make sure you're booked on a flight leaving before 11 and you should make it even if they push you the next one along.

Oct 30, 2003
Kennel
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Has anyone else had their tickets changed. Ticketmaster rang and have changed my tickets. We were in 247 AA and have been shifted to 228 rowL I think that is the GWS area. Anyone has any idea

Feb 21, 2002
Hawaii
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best wishes to everyone flying, driving, busing, training, walking, skipping, running, wheelchairing, scootering, skateboarding, hovercrafting, helicoptering or levitating to the game. I wish I could be walkering to be there with you.

Please do not abuse the GWS supporter there. He probably crawled to the stadium. :p

Do you think that will help us tomorrow?

Not sure DR. Maybe it helps keep the ball on the deck which suits us and might help nullify cameron, himmelberg and finlayson.

We train in a virtual wind tunnel at Whitten as well I guess.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back