Resource Plastics vs Dogs, our northern homeground 3:20pm Sat -travel n tix thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen that. I should’ve kept my mouth shut. At least the flights to Sydney are boarding. I can cope with a short delay. Are you on the same flight? Loads of Dogs fans in the airport.
I'm on 10.00am QANTAS
Sister on 10.00am Virgin
Mates on 10.00am Jetstar

WATCHDOG

All Australian
Sep 11, 2006
The Gem Saloon
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal, DODGE
Brisbane flights are cooked as well. Quite a few cancellations. The later morning flights appear to have a slot on the single runway in Sydney so I will get there eventually. Qantas Club licensing doesn’t allow grog to be consumed until 10am which is pretty bloody un-Australian. Fortunately I have my compulsory Spotless bottle of throw-down vodka hidden down my undies, so I am pouring some into my morning coffee.

Good morning to you all. I am feeling lucky punks.

Yeah mine too. Was supposed to take off from Brisbane at 10:05am with Virgin. Now delayed until 11:25 departure and landing at 1pm.

Anything to keep me and my Bulldog brethren away from The Brewery pre-game hey Plastics?

Virgin is now showing it as delayed
Virgin just conceded the delay via text message. I rang this morning so I didn’t rock up 3 hours before my flight.... now almost at airport and having to wait around....
Better than being cancelled though

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
11 am Virgin flight delayed until 12:50 takeoff. Virgin hasn't stated this info yet, just Melbourne Airport website. Sydney airport website currently says it is landing on-time.

If we now land at 2:20 pm, gonna be cutting it pretty fine to get there before the first bounce.

11 am Virgin flight delayed until 12:50 takeoff. Virgin hasn't stated this info yet, just Melbourne Airport website. Sydney airport website currently says it is landing on-time.

If we now land at 2:20 pm, gonna be cutting it pretty fine to get there before the first bounce.
Yep. Melbourne airport were aware at 3am this morning. I rang virgin 90 mins ago and they kept insisting flight was not delayed. Got the delay text from Virgin 10 mins ago and almost at airport now...

Eight flights cancelled last night from Melb due to high winds in Syd and Sydney on single runway procedures this AM and they take the pi55 out of our weather.. How good is Sydney!

No chance to get into the ground an hour after landing sorry man.

synchrodogcal

Team Captain
Dec 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I've decided not to get a delayed flight. I'm staying in Melbourne to watch it at a pub. $300 down the drain.

On the cusp of making the same call, best case scenario currently would be making the ground by quarter time... Might flip a coin and let that decide my fate

Feb 21, 2002
Hawaii
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Not sure DR. Maybe it helps keep the ball on the deck which suits us and might help nullify cameron, himmelberg and finlayson.

We train in a virtual wind tunnel at Whitten as well I guess.

What do you think?

Were you at the game earlier this year? When GWS got going, they looked much better with their superior foot skills.

I'm hoping that the cross winds will stuff up their kicking and that advantage.

Zgope1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Anyone want to split an Uber from Sydney airport around 12.30? If there’s two of you pretty much beats the idea of PT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back