Plate of Origin

Remove this Banner Ad

No American hot dogs? What a crock.

Glad to see that the French and their outraaaaaagious accents play the role as the villains in tonight's performance since there isn't a team of "my people" there. Whence Josh and Austin? :)

We can see what Rance has been doing since retirement - playing for France on this show.
I knew he looked familiar. I hate him even more now!

Why didn't they just boil the potatoes. That's how I always make mashed potatoes. But then again I'm sitting here eating my packet fried rice and sweet and sour chicken for dinner (I did roast the chicken.) so maybe I should just shut up. ;)

The dog poo on the Chinese dish did not look good.

He was also on First dates earlier this year!
Oh, Wow. I completely forgot about that. He's the guy we said looked like Rance and was so arrogant Austine. I hated him that thread too! Thanks. Another reality show whore. Maybe he's hoping for The Bachelor or Love Island next. His ultimate goal is probably "I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!' LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a surprise, you are watching the show
I didn't really watch last night. I had it on in the background, but watched the footy on my computer. I switched to The Masked Singer at the end to see who the singer was. At least I know who Julia Morris(unfortunately) is, compared to most of the others.

i like the concept of the show but there is so little focus on the actual cooking that it's just not worth investing 90 minutes into each episode.

that said, every episode of the Masked Singer probably contains about 15 minutes of singing so it's about par for the course with reality tv.

I watched the repeat of the first episode last night which came on around 11:15pm.

It's POO by name and POO by nature ...........

The show went way too long, the judges just spoke a lot of s**t and the contestants rolled out the same tired cliches as every other cooking show, the format is clumsy and poorly thought out.

And just for good measure, there was one bitchy team of Frenchies too ............... talk about MKR revamped.

Apparently ratings dropped dramatically from the first show to the third, this pile of POO is destined for the flush.

I watched the repeat of the first episode last night which came on around 11:15pm.

It's POO by name and POO by nature ...........

The show went way too long, the judges just spoke a lot of sh*t and the contestants rolled out the same tired cliches as every other cooking show, the format is clumsy and poorly thought out.

And just for good measure, there was one bitchy team of Frenchies too ............... talk about MKR revamped.

Apparently ratings dropped dramatically from the first show to the third, this pile of POO is destined for the flush.

at least it's only for 3 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back