Billy: Hi Jimmy
Jimmy: Would you like to play Billy
Billy: Yes Jimmy I dream of playing
Jimmy: Well that's all I needed to hear Billy
Billy: Thanks Jimmy
Jimmy: I also like you're hair
Billy: Oh you!!!

b563a932a8625d1686ba57f3964de3fc.jpg

Even Baulderstone would look a good option now. Did we really need to populate our entire rookie list with 180cm-ish types?

i think ive seen enough to say he just wont make it, ill be very surprised if he does

Frampton is a second-year player - a ruckman, which more often than not take years to develop - and has had an injury-affected season, but you have 'seen enough to say he won't make it'?

I sincerely hope you meant 'won't be selected for AFL this week'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His hitout stats in SANFL ain't bad he would just come in to give Jacko a chop out and go forward, to me the season is shot I see no harm giving him a few games if managed properly.

Ken believed Dougal wasn't ready pre-season either don't forget anyway the bye in the SANFL has come at a s**t time as usual.

Seemed he got beat by bass a big body and not ready for the next level. As ken i seem to recall saying that playing them before ready is not work safey. Austen to me is not ready and got some games because of circumstances and dougal likewise has got an injury when not physically ready.

Seemed he got beat by bass a big body and not ready for the next level. As ken i seem to recall saying that playing them before ready is not work safey. Austen to me is not ready and got some games because of circumstances and dougal likewise has got an injury when not physically ready.
I wouldn't put Dougal's injury down to not being ready I think we take this "being ready" stuff all a bit too far at times.
You can roll an ankle walking to the letterbox & choke to death on a cornflake afterall.

Reminds me of my play Harvey now not 2017 thread in June 2015. He had played a few good games before my post and then fell off a cliff. Hope Big Bones Billy goes better than the ranga did.

Reminds me of my play Harvey now not 2017 thread in June 2015. He had played a few good games before my post and then fell off a cliff. Hope Big Bones Billy goes better than the ranga did.
I was with ya on that one too lol probably time for me to check out.

I was at the port v south game and was great to see big billy live. I think he has potential but is a way off afl. Has a lot to learn reading marking contests around the ground and needs another preseason or 3 to compete physically at afl. He could play purely to fill a role but not sure he would offer much or how good it would be for his development

Bass had 31 hit outs to Billy's 25. Bass did most of his damage around the ground with 19 disposals. Billy is handy around goal and won't take a backward step.

Still rather see Butcher and Schulz come in with Westhoff backing up in the ruck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back