Votes: 70 72.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Listening to Kenny’s selection presser from yesterday it really does sound like Ken’s jury is out on Frampton.
He was pretty effusive in his praise of Garner and other players but his comments on Billy were telling.
Sounds like he is almost challenging Billy to prove him wrong ( sadly most likely Billy will be a late withdrawal due to rain, have missed 2 weeks a row of match practices in the seconds, and be sent back to prove himself again)

Billy has one job, if h stays in ( most unlikely) he needs to put his selection beyond doubt, don’t give Kenny any excuse to drop him, and eventually become a formidable tandem with Marshall as Dixon’s ability to regain his best is a corncern.

Sep 24, 2008
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
La lakers. Oakland Raiders, bunny’s
If we drop Marshall and don't play Billy, I'll burn Ken's ******* office down.

Yer let’s play Billy as a sole forward, that will work.

When it doesn’t, “well I guess he wasn’t ready.”

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Listening to Kenny’s selection presser from yesterday it really does sound like Ken’s jury is out on Frampton.
He was pretty effusive in his praise of Garner and other players but his comments on Billy were telling.
Sounds like he is almost challenging Billy to prove him wrong ( sadly most likely Billy will be a late withdrawal due to rain, have missed 2 weeks a row of match practices in the seconds, and be sent back to prove himself again)

Billy has one job, if h stays in ( most unlikely) he needs to put his selection beyond doubt, don’t give Kenny any excuse to drop him, and eventually become a formidable tandem with Marshall as Dixon’s ability to regain his best is a corncern.
Nah if it's a wet slop fest he just needs to hit the packs with vigour like we know he can and just cause some spill, if Ken judges him purely on goals kicked he's a bigger dh than we suspect.

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Really happy to see Frampton in, really unhappy to see another tall go out on account of Westhoff being selected as tall forward.

Hoff will be playing in the ruck. At least that's what my Ultimate Footy opponent this week seems to think - they have Hoff as their ruckman, with Brodie Grundy on their bench :oops:

Get Macca to dose his hot chips with laxatives or rat poison. Maybe both.

Jun 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

I’m not at all convinced Frampton will play.

I think Hinkley will push Howard forward and plug the defensive holes from those listed on the bench, Westhoff floating back to help out.

Frampton has been thrown into the extended squad to shut us up for a couple of days.

Frampton comes alive:

If Frampton kicks 5 or the matching winning goal, on Sunday or in his AFL career, I wonder if there are subbie's at the paper who know Frampton's music and will come up with a Billy - leads the way type headline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Frampton can't take any contested marks then we are in trouble for a while. Good to see he's getting a shot.

Hopefully some stick in his hands so we don't have to do "repeat forward 50 entries".

Last edited:
If Frampton can't take any contested marks then are in trouble for a while. Good to see he's getting a shot.

Hopefully some stick in his hands so we don't have to do "repeat forward 50 entries".
He has to take a few grabs but if he doesn't and straightens us up so our small forwards can crumb and get the ball in dangerous spots so they can kick goals.

He has to take a few grabs but if he doesn't and straightens us up so our small forwards can crumb and get the ball in dangerous spots so they can kick goals.

He just needs to contest and look dangerous. I'd be happy with a poor man's Dixon.

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks

He just needs to contest and look dangerous. I'd be happy with a poor man's Dixon.

I'd like to think that will be enough but it wasn't for Butcher.

Frampton has to kick a couple. It's the only thing that will keep him in the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back