List Mgmt. 'Play hardball': Mitch Robinson urges the Suns to re-draft Jack Martin

Should Gold Coast make a stand and re-draft Jack Martin?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

All trolling aside, no matter how Martin's career pans out - what the Suns did was just spiteful, amateur-hour crap.

He wasn't a contracted player, he'd given 6 years of service, but they chose to use him for their own laughable 'line in the sand' moment. Which they promptly retreated from by not following through on the threat to re-draft him. They then doubled down on the hypocrisy by trading Pick 11 to Geelong for Pick 27.

They literally messed with his career for an embarrassingly fake show of bravado.

Yes but Carlton were supposed to be interested in both and SOS may have stopped it, I don't know.All I know is that Carlton will be more competitive with an A grade list manager.

Your list manager picked Lennon over Cripps and gave a first round pick for Yarran.

We are very thankful.

Your list manager picked Lennon over Cripps and gave a first round pick for Yarran.

We are very thankful.
Congratulations, why have you been on the bottom ten years then and why did we win 2 flags? The Carlton spin is hilarious.

Congratulations, why have you been on the bottom ten years then and why did we win 2 flags? The Carlton spin is hilarious.

Merely pointing out that creating an argument along the lines of SOS is bad because he didn't select either Stack or Pickett is laughable.

18 clubs passed on them numerous times. You want to do the same argument about Tim Kelly? Ben Brown?

Merely pointing out that creating an argument along the lines of SOS is bad because he didn't select either Stack or Pickett is laughable.

18 clubs passed on them numerous times. You want to do the same argument about Tim Kelly? Ben Brown?
Fair point but SOS had his lunch hooks into Pickett until he injured his finger. He also nearly grabbed Stack but couldn't pull the trigger.He would of known full well that those two are better than Ben Silvagni.

Don't call me a troll for agreeing with Cain Liddell. Your club is sacking him, that's not my fault. You guys said the same about Bolton and how he was a good coach.Don't let yr love of SOS blind you to what he has done as list manager.

As if Liddle told you anything. Again, we're not sacking him. If we were, we would have done it before the draft.

SOS said himself he seriously considered those two,stop abusing me, you're too one-eyed.

Where's the abuse?

So on one hand SOS seriously considered Stack and Pickett, but on the other hand he's the one that put a stop to it.

Again, you're making s**t up and can't pin down a consistent argument.

Where's the abuse?

So on one hand SOS seriously considered Stack and Pickett, but on the other hand he's the one that put a stop to it.

Again, you're making s**t up and can't pin down a consistent argument.
You're only defending him because of your respect for his playing career imo

You're only defending him because of your respect for his playing career imo

That's not an argument.

My posting history shows I backed in the rebuild and I think SOS has pulled off some brilliant moves to bring in young talent at the pointy end of the draft.

I believe we are heading up the ladder and in 2021, the first batch of draftees under SOS will be turning 24, which is the start of the peak 24-27 age bracket.

Does that sound like someone who only defends SOS because of his playing career?

Back