Play of the day - Prelim Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty's attack on a bad bounce to beat both Kolodjashnij and Henry with Jiewoldt just standing there watching in bewilderment as he then gets tackled and then wrestles the ball away and a little dinky kick goes to Jiewoldt and Castagna on the inside to be delivered I50 to Lynch's chest <3 (was ridiculous that it wasn't 50m against Stewart who ran right through the mark), but it's ok as Lynch puts it on Prestia's chest 40m out and he slots the goal!
EDIT: 2:35 left in the 3rd quarter was the timestamp as I just found it.

Last edited:

The play of the day for sure when dangerflog dived with a perfect 10 from the judges and then got 50 cause we through the ball to Houli.
Dangerflog took his time and slotted the goal to be embraced by all his mates.
Terrific effort by he and the umpires. Did sooky scott mention that? I've just got home and haven't heard any sooky sooky yet

The play of the day for sure when dangerflog dived with a perfect 10 from the judges and then got 50 cause we through the ball to Houli.
Terrific effort by he and the umpires. Did sooky scott mention that? I've just got home and haven't heard any sooky sooky yet
I’m with this one

I’m with this one

Dusty giving this diving bastard a clip right after it for me.
Whatever was said to him and also to the boys at HT, mustve worked.
He never kicked a ball in anger 2nd half and Dusty and The Boys, showed them how it should be done

those kind of goals are celebrated within the 4 walls of Geelong

its half their problem. they need a new coach and captain as both are sooky and big fans of weak tactics like free milking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cotch vs Ablett on the wing. Ablett in prime position. Cotch gets rid of Ablett, then instead of letting it go out for a stoppage, soccer kicks it over to ?? who then moves it into the fwd 50 where Dusty marks.

Dusty missed the goal but we noticeably lifted after that play. Cotch is a contested ball beast.

Dusty's attack on a bad bounce to beat both Kolodjashnij and Henry with Jiewoldt just standing there watching in bewilderment as he then gets tackled and then wrestles the ball away and a little dinky kick goes to Jiewoldt and Castagna on the inside to be delivered I50 to Lynch's chest <3 (was ridiculous that it wasn't 50m against Stewart who ran right through the mark), but it's ok as Lynch puts it on Prestia's chest 40m out and he slots the goal!
EDIT: 2:35 left in the 3rd quarter was the timestamp as I just found it.
This a thousand times

Cotch vs Ablett on the wing. Ablett in prime position. Cotch gets rid of Ablett, then instead of letting it go out for a stoppage, soccer kicks it over to ?? who then moves it into the fwd 50 where Dusty marks.

Dusty missed the goal but we noticeably lifted after that play. Cotch is a contested ball beast.
This is mine from the captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back