Review Play of the decade

Remove this Banner Ad

4 X plays in 6 minutes and 35 seconds.

Sat right behind those goals in that game (a rarity for me to sit there too but stuck because of scum game). Great moment, was walking 10 foot tall as I proclaimed his hatrick just before he nailed the third.

How good was this from Boof?/How good was Boof?

Was that "the" game from Thomas? I know there were two he lit up against Carlton but one of them... not a hesitation of a doubt, amongst the best handful of individual games I've ever seen from a North player.

Was that "the" game from Thomas? I know there were two he lit up against Carlton but one of them... not a hesitation of a doubt, amongst the best handful of individual games I've ever seen from a North player.
The one where he and Betts ‘traded’ goals?

‘The game’ was 2010 I believe.

This was 2014.

‘The game’ was 2010 I believe.

This was 2014.

Was a stunner really. Still think the best game by a player since Carey - although a few have come close over the years.

Frank the Tank clearly the highlight, but Browny took a huge mark that night as well. Does anyone still have the pic? I remember being able to pick me, Gasometer and OP junior out in the background.

The lasting memory for me of the night was the final siren sounding and Gaso turning to my kid and shouting "YOU WILL NEVER FORGET THIS!!!!" above the cheering. *in goosebumps thinking about it.

We have to give this generation a flag. We just have to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst very questionable sportsmanship in "the spirit of the game"....... .

........Boomer knocking the ball out of his opponents hand on the boundary, then claiming and receiving a 50m penalty was still bloody funny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back