Autopsy Play the kids they said, it will be good they said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a wing to a h.b.flanker to a great forward.

1999 G.F. Shagga hits Scholl on the chest 45 metres out, Punt rd. end. Lines up and kicks from 50. Dunstall on the commentary:
" ooh, there's a fair roost " Dunstall seemed a bit shocked.
Post high, travelled 60, never gunna miss.
I wish he would stop being called Scholl. I'm sure theres some German blood, but its Sholl. Craig and Brad and Brett, not Helmut, Hans or Herman. :)

And for some that picture contains Dom Tyson apparently.

If anyone ever wanted evidence of social media cooking someones brain, look no further than the individual who started this thread.

I think that specific brain was cooked well before social media.

Reading back over this thread is interesting hey, no coincidence that the two most hysterical and combative over-reactors aren’t around any more. How are Dom Tyson and Sholl going anyway?

I think that specific brain was cooked well before social media.
ad67d41aeff8c44c6d75afd8e463a5f0.gif

All the posters piling on Tef understand some people enjoy any attention regardless of the type of attention it is, yeh?

Yeah.

But maybe all the people commenting on how much better this place is lately should be all the proof needed that mods should have actually sorted him out a long time ago, yeah?

Yeah.

But maybe all the people commenting on how much better this place is lately should be all the proof needed that mods should have actually sorted him out a long time ago, yeah?

Any issues or feedback can be raised directly. Will not be discussing moderating grievance further via this thread.

As for Snake, my point stands. He'll get off far more on people bitching about him than if nobody mentioned him and his posting legacy faded away without notice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any issues or feedback can be raised directly. Will not be discussing moderating grievance further via this thread.

As for Snake, my point stands. He'll get off far more on people bitching about him than if nobody mentioned him and his posting legacy faded away without notice.

Does raising moderating grievances require an aluminum pole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back