Autopsy Play the kids they said, it will be good they said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hysteria. We were up and about in the second until Larkey’s miss. Who that we delisted would be better? Don’t see Marley Williams changing this result somehow. Stick fat.

• Banned
The kids aren't the problem.

No, they're not.

It's just that it's not what remains of the senior players either.

This is gross incompetence.

• Banned
Footy isn't complicated.
No matter who you are, you need one thing ..

Effort.

Reasonable expectations and a reality check on efficiency doesn't help.

Several of our kids who aren't ready, have gone backwards with the load this list cut has created. They may end up ruined.

You can't play these tactics with 1 tall forward and poor skills. Simple as that. Then to top it off we drag that 1 tall into the ruck. Get it on quickly and play xerri or campbell.

I've had it with turner - leadership team...worst decision in 10 years. Everyone plays with 50 small forwards and we're forced to play mids down back. Put turner down there and put Hayden in the midfield. Or get rid of atley.

THIS CHIP s**t HAS TO GO

Positives:
- cunnington is back
- powell's skills by hand
- lazzarro

Yeah because we have done so well in the last 15 years before? Seriously the only 2 players that were cut or traded who were any good were Brown and Higgins. I would rather have kept Higgins than trade him, but Lazzaro is looking pretty good at the moment and Brown is injured so who knows if we will regret that.

So if you are so sure on this position, I want who you would have kept and that data that backs it up. If you give me the one season that Daw had when he was good, pre injury, that is a long time ago and no real relevance

Not going to over react. There will be big losses and pain this year. Looking forward to a priority pick, and the club needs to keep suggesting that, so that we get pick #1 and #2.

I've given up on Turner, Atley and a few others - so I just ignore them and watch for signs from the new players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To much emotion at the moment, we went into the game with an 8 dollar price, there was a big reason for this. Simply a bunch of kids getting shown up by seasoned players. Roll the dice with another 10 delists at seasons end, no point looking short of 2 more seasons.

I'm all for playing the kids, and injuries to senior players haven't helped but I don't see where the development comes from when the kids can't get their hands on it. The delistings I get, but anyone who watched us for 3 minutes would see how badly we miss Higgins leadership on the field and the training track. He's not stopping us losing and he's not the saviour, but he's not taking anyone's spot from this team. There's a few out there who could benefit from seeing how he goes about it.

Melbourne and Richmond adopted the play the kids in the 90s and first decade of the 2000s with Carlton. Up until today I dismissed we were going that path.... now....give me a few days to think about it.

No its sh*t, I hate it and I am actually a member, but to just angry crap like this with no reasonable alternative is not helpful. Plus I support club when its good and bad, unlike some around here

It's the "no reasonable alternative" that has angered me mate. This doesn't have to happen and there's no justifiable reason for it either.

There is simply no need for this at the moment, and it's patently obvious that they are asking too much from this list in its current development.

It's actually ****ing cruel. Why kill blokes like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back