Autopsy Play the kids they said, it will be good they said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When you watch the Youtube stuff of North in the 90s you realise Scholl really flew under the radar. Not huge stats but he made them count.
The Doc was one of my all time faves....could play. The best, and I mean the best, at being able to mark out in front whilst running full tilt.

Good bump
pretty entertaining
i think we were all wondering what would happen if half the team couldn’t manage a chip pass
i remember seeing Simkin and Stepho just butchering pass after pass….look at em now

As it transpires, kudos to whoever the OP was referring to as "they" in the thread title - "they" were right.

Of course we were right, we are almost always right.

Funnily enough, (I’m sure you are the same) I don’t feel any sense of achievement with supporting the Club through the obvious, there have been occasions where I feel we haven’t been proactive enough with finding longtime options in the backline but that would be my only black mark on what has been an otherwise really strong development year from a good number of players.

The fact I now have mates who are resigned to the fact that we will go past their teams by 2023/24 is seriously fantastic. They have already conceded that their midfield won’t be able to go with ours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kids were given more responsibility, and hey presto when we got players back after the buy to take the load off, they flourished.

Don't think anyone was happy with the first half of the year, but moving on players that we did, plus s**t luck with injuries was always going to be painful.

Hard to believe a probable wooden spoon year has felt like one of the more exciting and positive seasons we've had.

Kids were given more responsibility, and hey presto when we got players back after the buy to take the load off, they flourished.

Don't think anyone was happy with the first half of the year, but moving on players that we did, plus sh*t luck with injuries was always going to be painful.

Hard to believe a probable wooden spoon year has felt like one of the more exciting and positive seasons we've had.
Big brain

Trust the process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back