Opinion Play the Kids

Remove this Banner Ad

After Sleeping on the Pathetic Effort last Night I came to the Relisation that we need to start playing the Kids as Playing the Old Farts won't Improve us at all or we go Backwards with them.

So we really need to see what the Kids have got,

I like to see:

- Kelly
- Rantall
- Quyanor
- Murphy
- Keane
- Nobel

Hopefully Bianco can find some Form and get a Game too.

Not Going Forwards with Players like:

- Reid
- Varcoe
- Cox
- Mayne
- Phillips
- Elliot
If we took a this approach and panicked at every hiccup we’d end up changing coaches every few months and trading 90% of the list every season.

We have a good system, good personnel we just need some luck.Make finals and then anything can happen. It’s a strange season, anything can happen...

Just Play them with injuries have showing we are not good enough to win the Flag this year.

Give Kids a Go and not VFL Players games

The kids didnt play too well today, you cant put more in the team

Be no Worse really. At least they would make an Effort where some of the Senior Boys did not

Just Play them with injuries have showing we are not good enough to win the Flag this year.

Give Kids a Go and not VFL Players games

Next week we have Sidebottom coming back and we’re playing the third bottom team on the ladder.

The week after we’re playing the Swans at the GABBA - they’re currently 14th.

The week after that we’re playing Crows who are a real basket case.

The week after that we’re playing Melbourne.

We can expect Pendlebury to come back in at some stage. Maybe even DeGoey.

Fair chance we could be top 4 in a month’s time, and then anything is possible.

Freo Game is showing why we need to play the Kids.

This Team is not going to do anything.

So better off Playing the Kids then Old Farts without a Future

You’re on the money Dave.

Our goal from here on out is to get some games into young fellas, and make sure Reef is our second selection in the draft at the absolute earliest.

Our midfield is hot garbage, and we have too many passengers.

You’re on the money Dave.

Our goal from here on out is to get some games into young fellas, and make sure Reef is our second selection in the draft at the absolute earliest.

Our midfield is hot garbage, and we have too many passengers.

Which kids though? Are there any that would benefit from games and wouldn't just get demoralised because they're not ready?

Which kids though? Are there any that would benefit from games and wouldn't just get demoralised because they're not ready?

Rantall and Bianco come 1st to Mind

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keen to see Murphy and T Brown get a good block of games. And a Rantall debut. Rantall should definitely offer more than Phillips right now. And Murphy should offer more than Mayne

Rantall and Murphy, Tyler Brown, maybe Wilson, Bianco. Keep Sier in, keep Cameron in. I’m not saying play them all every week, but getting them exposure should be the priority.

Next week we have Sidebottom coming back and we’re playing the third bottom team on the ladder.
The week after we’re playing the Swans at the GABBA - they’re currently 14th.
The week after that we’re playing Crows who are a real basket case.
The week after that we’re playing Melbourne.
We can expect Pendlebury to come back in at some stage. Maybe even DeGoey.
Fair chance we could be top 4 in a month’s time, and then anything is possible.
next!

Freo Game is showing why we need to play the Kids.

This Team is not going to do anything.

So better off Playing the Kids then Old Farts without a Future
I mean without attributing too much blame to a debutant we probably get across the line with Roughead on Tabener... I’m not sure that the premise of what you’re suggesting is really all that great. If we had kids pushing for and warranting selection they’d already be playing

I doubt we have anymore Debutantes this Season.

Lynch Might IF Grundy is Rested or Injured.

Can't see Bianco or Rantall getting Games with season only having about 6 Games Left

Remove this Banner Ad

Back