Strategy Play the kids!!

Remove this Banner Ad

In the last few weeks including tonight we have been more experienced and the older 22 side and has still led to big losses compared to earlier in the year when we had a younger side

It’s time to play the kids again

No more Howe, hall etc

Play Bergman, Perez, Phillips, Wardlaw etc

Goater when he’s fit in a few weeks time

Last edited:

In the last few weeks including tonight we have been more experienced and the older 22 side and has still lead to big losses compared to earlier in the year when we had a younger side

It’s time to play the kids again

No more Howe, hall etc

Play Bergman, Perez, Phillips, Wardlaw etc

Goater when he’s fit in a few weeks time
No more turner either. You surely can't defend him anymore.

Has anyone seen that fella Wood that plays for St Kilda ?

Looks a gun !

We should try make a play to recruit him ?
Was thinking about this the other night. We waited years and years for something resembling a decent game. Watched him play a supposedly decent game, and still don’t rate him. Still, prefer him over turner. That’s how much my expectations have dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't disagree, but get specific. Who is out and who replaces them? Apart from already exposed talent (Bergerking and Whifi back in) I think we are no worse off with Drury in for Turner, Wardlaw for Powell (easier now with an injury). After that Laz for Howe, * even Dawson for Hall, lets see what we've got.

I don't disagree, but get specific. Who is out and who replaces them? Apart from already exposed talent (Bergerking and Whifi back in) I think we are no worse off with Drury in for Turner, Wardlaw for Powell (easier now with an injury). After that Laz for Howe, * even Dawson for Hall, lets see what we've got.
Did you not read the op?

Less Howe and hall
More Bergman, Perez, Drury and Phillips and wardlaw

Id rather have kids in, getting torched exactly the same but at least showing they have heart and give a stuff.

One may also think with the Tassie team coming in and all the early picks they will receive it might make business sense to not do “too well”this yr is what my thources a saying. Still s**t to have to continually do it though.

Did you not read the op?

Less Howe and hall
More Bergman, Perez and Phillips and wardlaw
Firstly I said I don't disagree. But two out, four in? If you cover your arse by including tonight's injuries, which one of these replaces Charlie? I want to see more of those you listed, but someone has to go out for every inclusion, and we need to look at the team balance.

And I congratulate you on not including Scott in your exclusions.

Firstly I said I don't disagree. But two out, four in? If you cover your arse by including tonight's injuries, which one of these replaces Charlie? I want to see more of those you listed, but someone has to go out for every inclusion, and we need to look at the team balance.

And I congratulate you on not including Scott in your exclusions.
take 2 of the 4 options

Remove this Banner Ad

Back