Analysis Play Todd Marshall...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how you do it, but all your posts are generally the exact opposite of what I'm thinking.
You should probably get that checked out. Nothing I am saying should be too controversial.

Good thing Marshall’s more than just tall then hey?
No point you saying it, he needs to actually produce something.

Can you name a Key Forward who has come into the game recently and dominated from Game 1?
I can name ones that do what we need. That Dixon-sized forward that Brisbane played last week. Think he was a rookie pick.

No point you saying it, he needs to actually produce something.

I can name ones that do what we need. That Dixon-sized forward that Brisbane played last week. Think he was a rookie pick.

Arguing we can’t play Marshall until he is producing while saying we need a guy who averages 9 touches and 0.9 goals a game is why we find your anti Marshall position bizarre

Westy is one of your most dynamic players and Hiinkley is killing him! I had to kick him out of my Supercoach side last week because he's been hidden in a full forward cave like an Afghani fugitive.

For god sake play one of your young prosepcts at full forward and let Westy thrive on the wing where he can beat just about anyone

Can you please coach us?

Westy is one of your most dynamic players and Hiinkley is killing him! I had to kick him out of my Supercoach side last week because he's been hidden in a full forward cave like an Afghani fugitive.

For god sake play one of your young prosepcts at full forward and let Westy thrive on the wing where he can beat just about anyone

So an oppo fan who presumably watches us twice a year can see this, but the collective might of our coaches box remains blind? :drunk:

Kicked four this afternoon. Surely after a few more consistent games and big bags in the twos, he gets a look in :rolleyes:?

(And I'd keep R. Sgay. Todd can replace Motlop and Sam can play midfield)

It's less about bags and more about defending hardery for longery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, you noticed?

When Marshall doesn't come in and we serve up the same old s**t this week I'm not actually sure what I can do as a supporter except not attend?

The reality is I won't, but the club is in a really shitty limbo.

Sat most of the last quarter on the bench. Hopefully that means he'll get picked. We are talking about Hinkley though.
That is a positive, unless he got hurt. Then I am blaming Macca19 as he jinxed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back