Player Watch Player 26, who are you? 😁

Remove this Banner Ad

Rather give this kid a spot than Galluci for his kicking alone very Josh Hunt esque.

Got a bit of new Richmond about him.

Galluci has a bit of Pre 2017 Richmond about him as a pre season pick up.

Rather give this kid a spot than Galluci for his kicking alone very Josh Hunt esque.

Got a bit of new Richmond about him.

Galluci has a bit of Pre 2017 Richmond about him as a pre season pick up.

Agree a bit - at first glance I thought Cumberland had made a biblical recovery, they play a bit alike. Played on the wing much of the second two thirds of the game. Once he got a bit of a handle on the movement and pace, he looked every bit deserving to be out there. Had a tough edge to him as well.

Agree a bit - at first glance I thought Cumberland had made a biblical recovery, they play a bit alike. Played on the wing much of the second two thirds of the game. Once he got a bit of a handle on the movement and pace, he looked every bit deserving to be out there. Had a tough edge to him as well.

Yeah looked to have a bit of campaigner about him another tick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to copy Richmond in every way they can
Took our VFL player in the midseason draft and then again in this years national draft
Not like we had a list spot for him on the rookie list for us to take him, so good on him for making it onto an AFL list

Trying to copy Richmond in every way they can
Took our VFL player in the midseason draft and then again in this years national draft
Not like we had a list spot for him on the rookie list for us to take him, so good on him for making it onto an AFL list

Durham now an enemy agent. Reckon Dodoro went to him and said I am out of ideas mate, you played for Richmond VFL, who do we take with pick 50? Durham has clearly pointed him to this thread.

F*ck off Dodoro, do your own ground work pr1ck. 🤨

Remove this Banner Ad

Back