Player Advocates 2017 - Draft Completed

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll take Jack's brother - Koby.

dd96878d0d9ef3c779ae76655ce29d3a

Already looks to be good friends with my man. Keen as too see how he slots in. Also keen to have a player who plays more than ~5 games in the AFL. Reckon Koby is a good shot at that.

As with previous years - it's up to you whether you would like to start a new thread in the players board or continue on where the previous one has left off. We will merge the threads this time next year though to keep all player related discussion in the one thread.

I'm willing to give it a try
From my understanding of being an advocate is that if anyone says anything deragatory about your player you stand up for them

This is definitely part of it. But I'd consider a large part to be keeping their respective player threads updated on the players board: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forums/players-board.323/

Whether it's just posting news, articles, injury updates, game reviews, year preview etc. I like the idea of being able to look back in 10 years and seeing 10 years worth of updates from various player advocates and actually be able to view it as a kind of player history thread. It's worked really well on the North and Essendon board where they have threads stretching back to the start of players careers in 2005-8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back