Player Advocates 2017 - Draft Completed

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit busy this year so I'll just do an occasional ramp for rookie Rowan Marshall.

My 2017 pre-season prediction for Rowan is starting 22 next year. You heard it here first!!!!

(No games this year because that would mean a LTI for one of our players.)

"And how do you feel about Percy not placing in the top 3 advocates from last season?"

327094_25562c54aab26289d0b813fd8e03f9a0.png

How many more spots to fill?

Quite a few. I think we have 22 at the moment. So around halfway, depending on whether we include the scholarship lads.

Filled up in 2 days last year! Although we did set it up in November which is pretty much out busiest part of the year. Perhaps it would be smarter at the end of this year. We're almost at Feb so would be good to get this rolling soon.

Hey team, we're thinking we'll get the draft going despite the lack of a full list and hope that the draft itself interests others and if not they can just jump in whenever and choose out of the players which are remaining. But we may as well get players allocated for those that are interested.

I'll go and randomise the names we have minus the top 3 and CF and then I guess we can get this underway? What do we think about time limits, 24 or maybe 36 hours should be plenty?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey team, we're thinking we'll get the draft going despite the lack of a full list and hope that the draft itself interests others and if not they can just jump in whenever and choose out of the players which are remaining. But we may as well get players allocated for those that are interested.

I'll go and randomise the names we have minus the top 3 and CF and then I guess we can get this underway? What do we think about time limits, 24 or maybe 36 hours should be plenty?
Start it Friday arvo. Gives people a chance to catch up with Bigfooty over the weekend.

Remember, pick your player then tag the next in the draft so they know they're up

Last edited:
Cursing Fijian selects Jake Carlisle!

Are you ready oh ye faithful? Because, I get a feeling that the Carlisle & Gresham combination in 2017 will redefine that infamous trade for all AFL supporters to see and skew it heavily in our favor for evermore much to the dismay of Essendon fans. Happy advocating!

dct66 over to you.

Any spots left? If so put me in.

Many!

1. dct66
2. Barrels
3. Sir Skid
4. Persevering Saint
5. Ads734
6. 12Chill
7. CHBench
8. Keg on legs
9. Rors
10. Phoenix_9
11. aussierulesrules
12. Left_Billings
13. The Jack Pack
14. GTrains Mullet
15. AFLOnline
16. nanganator
17. Jackie_Chiles
18. Armitage2Riewoldt
19. Kildonan
20. CALL ME SNAKE
21. Southseas
22. dewah07
23. borderbarry

By my reckoning we have 40 senior, 4 Cat A rookies, 1 Cat B rookie = 45 spots. Potentially add the scholarship lads (JBT and Barclay) if needed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back