Competitions Player Advocates 2019 - Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic effort by everyone to get almost all numbers taken. Actually I think LWP might have got the final player but I'll wait on George's call about that. Next year is obviously causing some excitement amongst Saints supporters, great response after our disappointing season this year.

Go Saints

Is the last spot still open?

Im happy to jump in and advocate for whoever is left until the end.
Yes mate you are in! That was the final spot. Pick 45.

Fantastic effort by everyone to get almost all numbers taken. Actually I think LWP might have got the final player but I'll wait on George's call about that. Next year is obviously causing some excitement amongst Saints supporters, great response after our disappointing season this year.

Go Saints
Yep, all spots have been taken.

Great to see us rallying around the boys!

Yes mate you are in! That was the final spot. Pick 45.

Yep, all spots have been taken.

Great to see us rallying around the boys!

That's amazing as this season I had three players I think, and other had extras too. To be honest I thought it was going to be hard to get people interested.

Well done George on organising it all.

Go Saints

That's amazing as this season I had three players I think, and other had extras too. To be honest I thought it was going to be hard to get people interested.

Well done George on organising it all.

Go Saints
Felt the same way mate.

Great to see everyone jumping on board - hopefully everyone stays relatively active with their current player thread(s).

i'll take billy longer
You bastard as an old ruckman that's who I was going to take as Billy will need all the help he can get.

So failing him the next perennial whipping boy and player I reckon is not that bad is Jack Newnes.

So Jack it is.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

You bastard as an old ruckman that's who I was going to take as Billy will need all the help he can get.

So failing him the next perennial whipping boy and player I reckon is not that bad is Jack Newnes.

So Jack it is.

Hahaha so stiff mate! You were literally next in line. So far into the draft too you'd imagine you'd be able to select Billy!

Bob Cobb

Last edited:

So Jack it is.

Wanna swap? Live trade!

You do realise what an Advocate is don't you CaptainRisky ?

advocate
noun

/ˈadvəkət/

a person who publicly supports or recommends a particular cause or policy.

synonyms:

champion, upholder, supporter, backer, promoter, proponent, exponent, protector, patron;

This means you're going to have to be nice to whoever you pick, even if your furphy-fuelled opinion is that the guy's a bit of a manure transportation lorry ;)

PS: Thank god Paddy's already been taken :cool:
We have a new acronym. MTL. Please use in place of s**t truck in future, please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok Drake , the Doc is a MTL
That's a very silly comment Risky.

As I warned you at the time, this is what is likely to happen if you don't keep your follow up appointments.

You need to urgently call the clinic for the sake of all humanity (or at least the posters on this forum ;))

2irx7bp.jpg

That's a very silly comment Risky.

As I warned you at the time, this is what is likely to happen if you don't keep your follow up appointments.

You need to urgently call the clinic for the sake of all humanity (or at least the posters on this forum ;))

2irx7bp.jpg
Not your best work mate , put a bit more effort in would you :p

Wanna swap? Live trade!
Need next year's second rounder to complete the deal . We seem to be good at that trade.

No you got Billy fair and square. Just hope you don't spend much time watching him at Sandy.

For both our sakes let's hope that Billy and Jack mark 1 (he was the First Jack at the club I think) have Steller years and we are estolling their virtues not their vices.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back