Competitions Player Advocates 2019 - Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t go past the ‘pro’ Nate “the great” Brown, who has come back in ripping shape & stacked to the hilt - muscles on muscles! Even if he doesn’t play 22 games he’ll be in the background punching out the iron & showing the young bucks how it’s done.

I reckon he’ll be alongside Hanneberry taking this club forward - funny that considering both are from other clubs. Maybe that’s what we need.

I can’t go past the ‘pro’ Nate “the great” Brown, who has come back in ripping shape & stacked to the hilt - muscles on muscles! Even if he doesn’t play 22 games he’ll be in the background punching out the iron & showing the young bucks how it’s done.

I reckon he’ll be alongside Hanneberry taking this club forward - funny that considering both are from other clubs. Maybe that’s what we need.
Damn - thought by my previous comment you'd be going with Dongle Longhands

Hey mate, you have the last pick, so if anyone before you takes him you'll need to pick again
Considering I volunteered to take part in this a month or more ago, explain to me why I had the last pick when others who have signed on during the process have picked before me?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering I volunteered to take part in this a month or more ago, explain to me why I had the last pick when others who have signed on during the process have picked before me?
Hi mate, it's because we waited 24 hours for you to pick and you didn't so you were moved to the back of the list. Anyway, Armo is still available, so here's hoping LWP picks Langlands instead.

I can swap you Lonie if you want mate. Tbh i never really do my players justice anyway

I will take Armo if he is still available.

He's yours mate.

Leaving me with...

Pick #45
Doulton Langlands

Really happy this bloke fell to my selection. I had him ranked much higher and really think he can have a big impact in the Player Advocate Forum.

Ok guys , now we all have our player what do we do next , im a newbie at this player advocate thingie

Haven't been one myself CaptainRisky but from reading these threads in the past it would seem your job is to keep everyone appraised of how your player is going.

Linking any articles you see about Lewis.

Updating about how he performed on the weekend (seniors or VFL) with perhaps some stats etc.

And as previously mentioned; talking him up in a generally positive manner.

With that in mind, and knowing how grumpy you normally are after a match, maybe you should appraise his performance before the game has been played :p

Haven't been one myself CaptainRisky but from reading these threads in the past it would seem your job is to keep everyone appraised of how your player is going.

Linking any articles you see about Lewis.

Updating about how he performed on the weekend (seniors or VFL) with perhaps some stats etc.

And as previously mentioned; talking him up in a generally positive manner.

With that in mind, and knowing how grumpy you normally are after a match, maybe you should appraise his performance before the game has been played :p
Yep! You also have your own dedicated thread on the Players board.

Well we have one more player to advocate for with the signing today of Jonathon Marsh.

Anyone happy to put their hand up for the big fella?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back