Competitions Player Advocates 2020 - Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright everyone so whilst we only have around 20 people, I think we should get this underway in time for the new year.

If people want to join as a player advocate during the draft that's fine, I will add you to the bottom of the draft order.

Please refer to this thread for more information - Player Advocates 2020

Each member has 24 hours to vote from the time the last vote was placed. If still no selection has been made after 24 hours, the pick will skip to the next person and the member who missed the deadline will be moved to the end of the list.

I have randomised the list of participants for 2020 using an online random list generator. Here is the 2020 Player Advocates Draft order;

Draft Order & Selections:
1. (PP) Brains Trust66 - Dan Hannebery
2. BigMonty - Hunter Clark
3. Keg on legs - Max King
4. Human Person - Jade Gresham
5. CursingFijian - Doulton Langlands
6. paddygunner - Darragh Joyce
7. SaintersUnite - Rowan Marshall
8. BrutThough - Jack Billings
9. saints man - Josh Battle
10. lewdogs - Brad Hill
11. cooperg - Zak Jones
12. prophetic1 - Jack Mayo
13. Grav - Jack Steele
14. joop - Dougal Howard
15. Hubnester - Ben Long
16. jonathons11 - Jack Bytel
17. Determinant - Paddy Ryder
18. St Pauls - Ben Paton
19. Gershwin - Callum Wilkie
20. salt3d - Nathan Brown
21. dct66 - Nicholas Coffield
22. Sab22 - Tim Membrey
23. kosifantutti - Ryan Byrnes
24. borderbarry - Sebastian Ross
25. Significant - Oscar Clavarino
26. saintkildaman - Jack Lonie
27. cooperg - Dylan Roberton
28. cooperg - Jarryn Geary
29. BrutThough - Dan Butler
30. saints man - Jake Carlisle
31. Brains Trust66 - Luke Dunstan
32. Grav - Logan Austin
33. OxSaint - Jimmy Webster
34. pebblesofsand - Matthew Parker
35. lewdogs - Leo Connolly
36. salt3d - Dean Kent
37. cooperg - Shane Savage
38. borderbarry - Jack Bell
39. Gresh_Magic - Nick Hind
40. Gershwin - Ryan Abbott
41. Saint_Dos - Ed Phillips
42. Ads734 - Jack Sinclair
43. Human Person - Daniel McKenzie
44. Saint_Dos - Jonathon Marsh
45. Sab22 - Sam Alabakis

Where and how do you vote....tried to find the answer myself to no avail...i think i get when
Not voting - advocating on behalf a player.

IE - Leo Connolly should be getting a game ahead of Brad Hill because Leo is the new GOAT.

Go to this thread put your name down and once it gets to you, you can select a player from who ever is left to advocate on behalf of for the season.

Player Advocates 2020

Wow. A top 3 pick!

Thanks bud. I'll ger my thinking cap on

Wow. A top 3 pick!

Thanks bud. I'll ger my thinking cap on
Are you interested in swapping your pick 3 for my pick 16 & possible projected pick24? Seriously this draft runs deep & I know with you getting two chances that you should be able to get one right.😂😂

Are you interested in swapping your pick 3 for my pick 16 & possible projected pick24? Seriously this draft runs deep & I know with you getting two chances that you should be able to get one right.😂😂

Ummmm

No

(Log in to remove this ad.)

right where i should be to get one of the boys i want.....................i think..if not im happy anyway...actually last might be better...

I,m not clear what happens next and when....if you have a moment i'd appreciate it THANKS.

Brains Trust has 24 hours to pick the player he wants to advocate for. If he doesn’t do so within the time frame, he moves to the end of the draft and the next pick will happen.

I think seeing that Brains Trust66 was our most prolific poster last season & quite possibly the season before, with it being announced over the weekend, he should get another 24hours grace. Providing everyone agrees ofcourse then it’s up to you George

I think seeing that Brains Trust66 was our most prolific poster last season & quite possibly the season before, with it being announced over the weekend, he should get another 24hours grace. Providing everyone agrees ofcourse then it’s up to you George
Yep fair enough, at 11.15pm BigMonty will have the next pick and Brains can select whenever he wants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back