Competitions Player Advocates 2021 - Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright everyone so whilst we have around 30 people, I think we should get this underway in time for the new year.

If people want to join as a player advocate during the draft that's fine, I will add you to the bottom of the draft order. Similarly if you want another pick, I'll add you to the bottom of the draft order however posters that want to join will take precedence over you.

Please refer to this thread for more information - Player Advocates 2021

Each member has 24 hours to vote from the time the last vote was placed. If still no selection has been made after 24 hours, the pick will skip to the next person and the member who missed the deadline will be moved to the end of the list. Happy also for you to trade your pick(s) with others if you can be bothered. Apart from this there is one other rule - if you pester or nag someone to make their pick and they are within the 24 hour window given, you will be removed from the draft. We only need to tag someone once. If they don't make their pick, the next person will be tagged in this thread to make their pick instead. Hope this is clear.

Your post should look similar to this;

I select x player
@George it's your turn

Seems to be quite a theme of the last few years, but Brains Trust66 is always super active with not only his player advocates but other players who have advocates that haven't been updating their thread. Because of this, he will again receive the 1st pick. As for the rest, I have randomised the list of participants for 2021 using an online random list generator.

Here is the 2021 Player Advocates Draft order;

Draft Order & Selections:
1. (PP) Brains Trust66 - 45. Sam Alabakis
2. giddyupgumby - 22. Jack Higgins
3. ZedNotZee - 44. Callum Wilkie
4. Hubnester - 12. Max King
5. pebblesofsand - 29. Jimmy Webster
6. BrutThough - 15. Jack Billings
7. salt3d - 24. James Frawley
8. CursingFijian - 37. Leo Connolly
9. XhazzafootyX - 5. Brad Crouch
10. dct66 - 23. Jack Bytel
11. Ads734 - 1. Nicholas Coffield
12. Gresh_Magic - 32. Tom Highmore
13. Keg still on legs - 11. Hunter Clark
14. Dr Spaceman - 19. Rowan Marshall
15. Squirtles - 33. Ben Paton
16. Significant - 31. Ryan Byrnes
17. goodie23 - 20. Dougal Howard
18. jonathons11 - 38. Oscar Clavarino
19. Gershwin - 26. Josh Battle
20. prophetic1 - 30. Matthew Allison
21. Grav - 9. Jack Steele
22. Saint_Dos - 18. Patrick Ryder
23. saintkildaman - 7. Luke Dunstan
24. crinkoes - 4. Jade Gresham
25. lewdogs - 21. Ben Long
26. Brains Trust66 - 6. Sebastian Ross
27. borderbarry - 10. Dan Hannebery
28. Saint_Dos - 2. Jake Carlisle
29. BrutThough - 35. Jack Sinclair
30. Verdun - 8. Brad Hill
31. SaintersUnite - 28. Tim Membrey
32. Grav - 16. Dan Butler
33. Armitage2Riewoldt - 3. Zak Jones
34. pebblesofsand - 14. Jarryn Geary
35. Gershwin - 13. Jack Lonie
36. Kildonan - 39. Darragh Joyce
37. BigMonty - 36. Daniel McKenzie
38. lewdogs - 27. Shaun McKernan
39. Phoenix_9 - 17. Dylan Roberton
40. SaintersUnite - 25. Dean Kent

Players Remaining:
-

Last edited by a moderator:

Sep 27, 2012
Behind You
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
At pick 28 I will go Jake Carlisle.
Over to you BrutThough

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Still plenty of good players available.

I'll go with Jack Sinclair.

Kildonan you're up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazed that Jones , Hill , Butler and Membrey are still available. This has been a strange draft that’s for sure . I would have taken some of those guys but too afraid of cursing them and we need them playing every game .

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gees you don't have to be stiff to be dead. Been a bit busy to be on this everyday. Can I take Dan McKenzie. I am sure there will not be a massive queue nor many grumblings.
Thanks if possible
BM

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app

prophetic1

Club Legend
Apr 18, 2013
b
AFL Club
St Kilda
Given the St Kilda players all 38 of them or however many there ends up being, i sometimes wonder, IF those players each or in groups reflected the AFL teams that compromise the existing AFL leauge, which player or two players, as the case maybe, would represent what St Kilda The Football Club and all it stands for, with its history and faithful entails. I find myself looking for the player or two/three players even, that are underdogs , that are lovable, that are rough unpolished diamonds, the bit of mongrel as well as being full of unbridled potential and in love with the team. Jack Higgins springs to mind.....Clark.....even my boy now, Mathew Allison with his ebuliant address to the coach upon selection. I really love this time of the year because of the conjecture the 'hope that springs eternal'......there's probably , well definitely a few others ...but this advocacy thing is a lovely idea, whosoever thought of it but cheers Saints ..go forth and crucify the bastards.

Aug 28, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Coventry City
Good thing I actually checked this time instead of waiting for a notification!

Tim Membrey for me please! Love his attitude, potential vice captain under Steeley.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back