Prediction Player Claim 2017 - Matthew Scharenberg

Remove this Banner Ad

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Matthew Scharenberg arriving at Collingwood at a game near you :)

You knew it had to happen, I am claiming him as the big mover on our list for season 2017.

There is no secret that the Bergemeister is one player in my special group.

Prediction: the future arrives.....

As a junior....
Oozing in talent.....

IMG_0888.JPG

Drafted, thanks mum......

IMG_0890.JPG

I'm on board. Really want this bloke to get over his knee issues and have a strong career from here. He's been working hard on those legs. Fingers crossed.
161115_football600i.jpg

161209_beach6.jpg

161117_daythree600j.jpg

161111_training600d.jpg

I really hope he can stay on the park.

I suspect he was a BIG part of our plans for 15/16 and his absence has hurt. I hope he can still come close to being what Gary "Cut you lunch" Lyon thought he could be.

Wasnt it Wayne "cut your lunch" Carey who said he is the best junior prospect he has seen?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How to better decorate your home for your guests eating

IMG_0891.JPG

Wasnt it Wayne "cut your lunch" Carey who said he is the best junior prospect he has seen?

I think Gaz did, but Terry Wallace I think said he hasn't seen a junior that good SINCE Wayne Carey. Or something like that.

I think Gaz did, but Terry Wallace I think said he hasn't seen a junior that good SINCE Wayne Carey. Or something like that.
Mark Williams said that he was the best schoolboy footballer he'd seen since Wayne Carey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back