Prediction Player Claim 2018: Ben Reid - limbs are temporary, class is permanent

Is it manly for men to cry when they watch a romcom with their main squeeze

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben here

Humility is important

Unless you are an All-Australian, Premiership Hero, Spiritual Leader who made a great comeback

Didn't Jaido and Billy love the space I created?

Am so pleased for my legion of fans - I mean so much to you xxxxxoxxxoxxx
Good to have you back, missed your lack of ego.

Good game by Reid, moved well and the touched call looked as bad as the one he copped against the Northern Blues a couple of weeks back. As has been the case at VFL level his goal kicking remains a concern and I worry it will hurt our momentum in a close one. He wasn't alone tonight though, we missed some very getable shots on goal.

Ben here

Humility is important

Unless you are an All-Australian, Premiership Hero, Spiritual Leader who made a great comeback

Didn't Jaido and Billy love the space I created?

Am so pleased for my legion of fans - I mean so much to you xxxxxoxxxoxxx
Congratulations Ben, inspirational comeback.

Ben Reid, All-Australian, Premiership Hero, and Philosopher here!

Let's speak plainly: today I was

HUGE

Was repeatedly pushed in the back, scragged, and had my brain bandaged back in my skull

Yet kicked 3 goals and captained the forward line with my usual low-key, command presence

Jordy can't stop hugging me for all that I have done for him

Walshy is banging on again about 1 more year

Bucks just gave me a nod, an understated exchange between two of the club's greats

My WAG and I will have a huge night in front of the mirror

Hang in there friends - you are unlikely to ever have my talent but you can all aspire to being a great human being!

Hugs xxxx

Ben Reid, All-Australian, Premiership Hero, and Philosopher here!

Let's speak plainly: today I was

HUGE

Was repeatedly pushed in the back, scragged, and had my brain bandaged back in my skull

Yet kicked 3 goals and captained the forward line with my usual low-key, command presence

Jordy can't stop hugging me for all that I have done for him

Walshy is banging on again about 1 more year

Bucks just gave me a nod, an understated exchange between two of the club's greats

My WAG and I will have a huge night in front of the mirror

Hang in there friends - you are unlikely to ever have my talent but you can all aspire to being a great human being!

Hugs xxxx
I have missed theses pearls of wisdom, thanks Walter

Ben Reid, soon-to-be dual Premiership and All-Australian Hero and Legend here!

This is for you guys, the little people who mean so much to me (although clearly you mean less to me than I do to you since I am a star and don't read threads about you unless you happen to be Nietzsche or Jay-Z).

There is no 'I' in team but there is in "WIN'. Time to rally around me because:

I AM BACK

Prediction: 6 goals and a speccie

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is for you guys, the little people who mean so much to me (although clearly you men less to me than I do to you since I am a star and don't read threads about you unless you happen to be Nietzsche or Jay-Z).

I AM BACK

I love you man.

This is for you guys, the little people who mean so much to me (although clearly you men less to me than I do to you since I am a star and don't read threads about you unless you happen to be Nietzsche or Jay-Z).

I AM BACK

Missed you Ben.

Good too see you back WaltBen.

Let’s hope your no good half breed mclure offspring is not allowed into the rooms.

Have you told the Turkish rug seller (rugs discounted by 20% to celebrate the number 20 return.
Is any rug ever at fully price?) ottoman you and your wag are back?

Thursday hugs xxxx

Live pics from Walt's house.

source.gif

Hi Guys, Ben Reid, AA Premiership Hero and Philosopher King here!

Walshy and Ned have been urging me for months to sign on for another year.

But I've been in demand. In October, these are a sample of the offers I received:
* Gold Coast: 1 year on-field before 1 year Kirribilli plan to replace Stuey Dew
* Richmond: 'Rancey would like your on-field mentoring to become a rolled-gold swingman'
* Customer Service Hottie at Aussie Post: 'I want to <redacted to protect the kiddies> then <more redacted>'

Anyway, Ned burst in the front door last week brandishing pen and papyrus.

I made him wait until I finished my yoga session (nude Iyengar).

Poor bloke looked very nervous. Apparently Jordy, Brodie, and Darcy wouldn't advance their negotiations until they knew my plans.

So many reminders of my importance to the club and the game.

Namaste!

Back