Prediction Player Claim 2018: Ben Reid - limbs are temporary, class is permanent

Is it manly for men to cry when they watch a romcom with their main squeeze

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

And French linguistic skills.
Can’t be all that bad.

Cunning of him

Bloody Ben Reid, got us talking about ponies, stupid intellectual nonsense.

As many of you know, I look up to Darce and Brodes when it comes to French philosophy and political correctness. Swanny thinks I've become a bigger monkey spanker than that Ray bloke from Leading Teams, but his ridicule has been offset by how much more my WAG is in to me. Anyway, I regularly attend Brode's men's discussion group. The guest speakers have been awesome, with the exception of Rupert Betheras, who led us in a chant for his 'stolen' foreskin.

I heard that Ben was asked to play acoustic guitar to accompany Rupe's chanting at the men's discussion group. But typical of Ben, he pulled out at the last minute and let everyone down. His WAG knows all about this.

Hi Guys, Ben Reid - All-Australian and sometimes fallible hero – here!

What an abysmal way to start the season! Not even my WAG’s new pole dancing routine could lift my spirits.

After the game, behind closed doors, we had the Daisy Chain of Vitriol: Ed was ripping into Walshy who was ripping into Bucks who was ripping into Coxy who was ripping into Ed. On it went.

I exited and quietly sat in cubicle 2 to wait out the firestorm and read Sartre’s ’Nausea’. In cubicle 5, oblivious to my presence, Maxy was ranting into his phone:

‘No f—king idea!’

‘None!’

“I told him to tag Mitchell. When he wouldn’t listen I told Tay to get on him any way.’

‘FIGJAM has to go now!’

'I know, I know. I should have done more. You were right. So, will you come back? We need you more than ever Mick.’

The putsch is on.

I wasn’t as close to Mick as many of the boys. Look, Bruce can be a proper campaigner, but I didn’t need Mick as a father figure. And George Pell would have handled my groin better than Mick did in the 2011 GF. But my doubts are growing that Bucks has a clue on game day. Will keep you in the loop.

Go Collingwood and let’s see if we can rise like Jesus at Easter!

Dear WalterBlaknWhte

Can you please let Ben know that he's still on notice? He's played a couple of OK games, but I'm not ready to join the conga line of apologists just yet.

As for his shaved head, it lacks imagination. Boringly, he's gone down a well trodden path of trying to conceal his spreading baldness by shaving the lot off. And trying to compensate with growing a beard - or whatever it is - below his nose. Never seen that before!

Wonder what his WAG thinks? Too young to be hanging with a baldy? He'd better watch out, or she may seek a more hirsuit alternative.

cheers

VP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear WalterBlaknWhte

Can you please let Ben know that he's still on notice? He's played a couple of OK games, but I'm not ready to join the conga line of apologists just yet.

As for his shaved head, it lacks imagination. Boringly, he's gone down a well trodden path of trying to conceal his spreading baldness by shaving the lot off. And trying to compensate with growing a beard - or whatever it is - below his nose. Never seen that before!

Wonder what his WAG thinks? Too young to be hanging with a baldy? He'd better watch out, or she may seek a more hirsuit alternative.

cheers

VP
Aish is waiting in the wings to claim Ben’s WAG...

Dear WalterBlaknWhte

cheers

VP

What would you have him do Vicky? Go the comb over?

What would you have him do Vicky? Go the comb over?

Well Q, given this is one of the few areas in which I lack expertise, I prefer to criticise than offer solutions.

Aish appears to be trying out a hipsterish contemporary comb over, with I’d have to say mixed results. He’s also wearing a kind of headband thingy, as a distraction, but it’s not fooling anyone.

If I was Ben I’d throw money at the problem. He has plenty. Why not go to Germany? Surely someone there is offering a solution. They seem to have most bases covered. He’s also familiar with the country for other treatments.

Grow some hair please Ben, at least a little bit of fuzz, cos it’s not a good look:(

Although I s’pose you’ll say “ever since I shaved my head we’ve won” in which case it’s a great sacrifice you’re making for the team:rainbow:
Depends on how superstitious you are:p

If I was Ben I’d throw money at the problem. He has plenty. Why not go to Germany? Surely someone there is offering a solution. They seem to have most bases covered. He’s also familiar with the country for other treatments.

Nah, disagree with you there.

Ben needs to make the best of his god given assets (or lack of)

Going the fake route would just be a sign of insecurity.

Nah, disagree with you there.

Ben needs to make the best of his god given assets (or lack of)

Going the fake route would just be a sign of insecurity.

Do you reckon he could pull off the Kevin McLoud style short trim receding hair line? Or is it too far gone?

When Ben is lining up for goal i've found myself narrating "This is Ben Reid here - All Australian and Premiership Hero and I'm gonna kick this goal!".

A few posters have PM'd me to say their mattress life has improved because they pretend they are Ben

Better than the Carlton fans pretending they are Dorotich

Back