Prediction Player Claim 2018: Ben Reid - limbs are temporary, class is permanent

Is it manly for men to cry when they watch a romcom with their main squeeze

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Think those posts were before my BF time.

Their fond reference by many members suggest they would have made me laugh very much.

But its a true story WBW, the Tassie Mercury says so.

Fickle, fickle Ben. He dumped Healing Hans pretty quickly, when the ballerina turned up.

I could not better your Gosling observation :thumbsu:

Without unattributed reference (theft) these posts would take me forever
How did the post take you forever when Ben wrote it?

What’s happened to Ben’s personal soft tissue expert, Dr Hans-Wilhelm Muller-Wohlfahrt of Munich?
He went off to a beer hall in Munich looking for a putsch

How did the post take you forever when Ben wrote it?

It's a collaborative process

Ben is ususally on PlayStation, his WAG is suntanning, and I ask questions while trying to avert my eyes

Bruce was there for one session and spent the whole time cleaning a gun

The Veteran WAG is lovely - I understand why Mark McClure was smitten

I am not a modest man so am happy to share that Darce wants me to ghost write "Fifty Shades of Play, Eroticism and the Modern Footballer"

Said I would write the Moana Hope chapter for free

Darce shot me a look that said he expects a serious anthropological survey, not my usual trite rubbish

Hey ottoman, while you played yogurt twister, I trademarked the Ottopelt for us and had Ben treated with it.

1 hour after the Ottopelt transplant

8 hours after the Ottopelt transplant

Sexy-Tara-Reid-Long-Hairstyle.jpg

Sorry, my bad! Tara Reid, another satisfied Ottopelt client, has appeared by mistake

Fixed: 8 hours after the Ottopelt transplant

Ben is delighted! He is happy to be an Ottopelt Ambassador as long as we promise that we will never provide Sam an Ottopelt.

Stuff Ben, let's go with Tara Reid.
Play her every game.

She'd look good coming off a half back flank

Stuff Ben, let's go with Tara Reid.
Play her every game.

She'd look good coming off a half back flank
She would look good playing at full forward, plus ......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I better not write to much more on this, could get in serious trouble
It’s all innocent

Cox is a good boy.

Tara wag Reid is a good girl

Hey Guys, Ben Reid here,

Just wanted to let you know I'm training the house down! The lack of hype is deliberate - no need to alert the Ghanian witchdoctor that his curse has worn off.

Bucks is very excited about my progress and says he would rather have me in the team than Josh Kennedy. I was disappointed with this observation, although I would be a great midfielder like Kouta, it's not where I want to play. Harves reassured me that Bucks meant Weagles' Kennedy. None of us normally listen to Harves - he looks at the ground and mumbles cliches in his Seaford accent. Sando said Harves was correct and we all agreed that Bucks still has a long way to go with his communication skills.

It's only eight days to Christmas and my brother Sam is making a letterbox for our parents. Sam studied Pure and Applied Woodwork for his VCE, perfecting the chopping board in its various forms. One term his teacher pushed him to make a letterbox. The thing was a shambles but Brucey dutifully replaced a perfectly good metal one with it. All the mail blew away and we had the power cut off. Bruce did his nut and burned the thing. Now all the bills get emailed so Sam is having another crack at it.

Will give you an update on how House of Reid Christmas fared if I can be f*cked. Go Collingwood!

Hey Guys, Ben Reid here,

Just wanted to let you know I'm training the house down! The lack of hype is deliberate - no need to alert the Ghanian witchdoctor that his curse has worn off.

Bucks is very excited about my progress and says he would rather have me in the team than Josh Kennedy. I was disappointed with this observation, although I would be a great midfielder like Kouta, it's not where I want to play. Harves reassured me that Bucks meant Weagles' Kennedy. None of us normally listen to Harves - he looks at the ground and mumbles cliches in his Seaford accent. Sando said Harves was correct and we all agreed that Bucks still has a long way to go with his communication skills.

It's only eight days to Christmas and my brother Sam is making a letterbox for our parents. Sam studied Pure and Applied Woodwork for his VCE, perfecting the chopping board in its various forms. One term his teacher pushed him to make a letterbox. The thing was a shambles but Brucey dutifully replaced a perfectly good metal one with it. All the mail blew away and we had the power cut off. Bruce did his nut and burned the thing. Now all the bills get emailed so Sam is having another crack at it.

Will give you an update on how House of Reid Christmas fared if I can be f*cked. Go Collingwood!

Post pictures of the letterbox, or get the...out.

Fighting words VP?:p

I just can’t see Sam Reid making a letterbox MG. I reckon he’s too unco, and besides, he would have had an accident by now, and lost a finger or dropped a hammer on his foot. He is after all a Reid. Those boys rarely survive any kind of physical activity intact.

Sam Reid here.

Sorry for the intrusion.

But a certain Reid tell lies, just wanted you all to know.

Can't say more than that (not such good word vocabulary I haven't)

And you can see how I easily can handle my two balls.

IMG_1832.JPG

I can't say which Reid is in the habit of telling lies, I'm not that kind of person.

But here is my good side

IMG_1833.JPG

I'll have the letter box done, you watch.

Somebody raided it last night.... stole my nails

Post pictures of the letterbox, or get the...out.

Hi Vicky Park, your Premiership and All-Australian Hero Ben Reid here,

did do you hammer the sherry and wake up cranky again? Your comment wasn't very Christmassy but I will let it pass because I need a Korean translator for my upcoming biography.

Asked Sam to send me a pic of work in progress:

Darce loves it and said it channels Derrida's deconstruction of privileged messaging hierarchies. I still think Sam is a dumb campaigner but he remains blood so I will take his side over you.

BTW Brucey said hello, reckons he knows you from Chasers days.

Has the brown dog got a piece of broken letterbox in his mouth?
Sam here again, sorry for the intrusion.

Yes he has. It's a nice piece, a present for dad Mark McClure, he's been good to our family, ok just good to me. Oh, and mum for some reason. Bruce Dad just puts up with him.

Back