Prediction Player claim for 2017 - James Aish

Remove this Banner Ad

You all know I been a Big Aish fan since he Choose us as where he wanted to be Traded from Brisbane.

He had a Shocking Start of the Season but Came home very well.

I am going to make a Huge Prediction here. I tip he be in the AA 40 Man Squad in 2017

You got any photos of Aisho in black lingerie? Displaying his guns? Or Pendles inappropriately hugging him?

Some great photos in the Fasolo thread. Think it has set the standard for our fanboy/girl threads.

PS love Aisho, especially since his running machine umbrella photo with cute gf

Last edited:

I like Aish's second half of the year, but 40 man AA squad is a very bold prediction. I think he'd be looking to really cement a spot on the wing for us this year. If he can play like he did against Richmond where he was marking everything he can become a very decent player for us.

Good on you TD, we might as well aim for the top. Aish has a very high ceiling - who knows how good he can be? He may not get there, but 2017 should be a big year for him. Have the club got his position right, to allow him to have the most impact?

I like Aish's second half of the year, but 40 man AA squad is a very bold prediction. I think he'd be looking to really cement a spot on the wing for us this year. If he can play like he did against Richmond where he was marking everything he can become a very decent player for us.

I know it's a Big Call but I use Medhurst as the Example. He started slow in his 1st Season and Built during the Year. Then year 2 he was Huge and was AA.

I know it's a Big Call but I use Medhurst as the Example. He started slow in his 1st Season and Built during the Year. Then year 2 he was Huge and was AA.
Medhurt was a good player for us, but he was already an established player for Freo. Was their leading goal kicker in 03 and 04. Had one down season for them and was traded to us where we got a couple of good years out of him. Apples and oranges when comparing with Aish.

Medhurt was a good player for us, but he was already an established player for Freo. Was their leading goal kicker in 03 and 04. Had one down season for them and was traded to us where we got a couple of good years out of him. Apples and oranges when comparing with Aish.

So then can we expect the same from Mayne as Medhust did;)

Aish is a Better Prospect them Medhurst was

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good on you TD, we might as well aim for the top. Aish has a very high ceiling - who knows how good he can be? He may not get there, but 2017 should be a big year for him. Have the club got his position right, to allow him to have the most impact?
Interesting point re. position. I really still dont know where he is best suited. Liked him on the wing at times but not sure he has the speed to become an elite player from that position. As you said, its going to be an interesting year for him.

It's bad enough that these threads exist let alone peoplemaking multiple ones.

(This is not a dig at you. You didn't start this.)

Cheer up Apex, it's just a bit of fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back